have fun all alb m8s

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i have decided to turn my playing towards Excal since the RvR on alb side on prydwen is getting down...to many ppl intersting in PvE then to defend there keeps...when hib gets all keeps back and take a alb keep the iRvR whine will start over from alb side...so i go excal instead so i don´t have to be 1 of the few that is trying to defend the keeps we have....hibs have shown good leadership/keep take runs today...keep it up and i might c u sooner then u think!!!

Corran

Part of the furniture
Dwali said:
i have decided to turn my playing towards Excal since the RvR on alb side on prydwen is getting down...to many ppl intersting in PvE then to defend there keeps...when hib gets all keeps back and take a alb keep the iRvR whine will start over from alb side...so i go excal instead so i don´t have to be 1 of the few that is trying to defend the keeps we have....hibs have shown good leadership/keep take runs today...keep it up and i might c u sooner then u think!!!

Soooo.. instead of hanging arounding and trying to help (maybe even leading yourself?) you run away to another realm :D

Wonder how good alb will be if all do this :p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
wouldent have to switch server/realm if my current realm was very more active in RvR

Corran

Part of the furniture
Dwali said:
wouldent have to switch server/realm if my current realm was very more active in RvR

Dunno about today, but the last few evenings how can you say alb aint active in RvR?

Retribution, Kupo flux, PE, Evita group, GoP random group (sometimes 2 groups), Rigante (at times), and a couple pugs.

So thats 8 groups in rvr, sometimes running at the same time. How is that not active?

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
this is final...wont even bother get my cleric ml10 or rest of my chars...only chars i will play is blauc accont and cerwen accont....becuase a friend owns thouse acconts...so want to help him...but my 2 acconts will be on excal from now on

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Dunno about today, but the last few evenings how can you say alb aint active in RvR?

Retribution, Kupo flux, PE, Evita group, GoP random group (sometimes 2 groups), Rigante (at times), and a couple pugs.

So thats 8 groups in rvr, sometimes running at the same time. How is that not active?

that was a good day...why can´t every day be like that...and not only now and then...hib/mid have same grps running everyday and some good random grps...same with mids...Evita grp runs everyday that i know...and retri and some KP but not enough to repel the force from hib/mid sometimes

Dwali said:
that was a good day...why can´t every day be like that...and not only now and then...hib/mid have same grps running everyday and some good random grps...same with mids...Evita grp runs everyday that i know...and retri and some KP but not enough to repel the force from hib/mid sometimes

Retribution are starting to run every two nights or so. we just getting used to rvr'ing together etc atm

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
ajja pryd is done for me atleast...having fun on excal with my banshee now...3 hitting yellow/ojs easy

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Cant blame them

Cluster is gonna happen, many want to toa up there new characters for that

Corran

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Cant blame them

Cluster is gonna happen, many want to toa up there new characters for that

This is also true aye..

I put in 3weeks straight to level and toa my toon and didnt go into rvr more then 4hrs total during that time.

But now, well i not done any pve really. Cant even be arsed to farm anything. Only pve atm is ml's

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
ajja pryd is done for me atleast...having fun on excal with my banshee now...3 hitting yellow/ojs easy

Haha i love killing banshees, another one to add to the growing list :p
Cya on the battlefield when we cluster.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:

awww. As a Hib I think it was about time we turned up in force - we have been pathetic on the NF side of things this week. So we finally turn up and here we have an Alb throwing his ball out of the cot. Mate we have been beaten about the head all week by you Albs. Get over it.

edit: Alaron - boy do you hit hard :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Dwali said:
There were 2-3 fg's (kf, pe, and a decent pug) out last time I was on. I would've made a group myself if it weren't for most decent players seemed to be taken, so I wouldn't call it lacking action from Alb side, tho maybe that night was an exception.
Oh, and Evita's group was running too, I guess, or was it my group? <pokes Xxcal> ~~
Niko said:
Didn't see that one coming!

Abnormal

Fledgling Freddie
Could've at least let me know instead of making me wonder about you not being online/hearing about my leather order. Good luck on excal, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom