Have any albs tried to kill this mob?

R

Rollie_David

slayers.JPG

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/Mobs/search.html?cmob=5055&start=0

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=42574715&replies=48

O

old.mattshanes

Tried him on prydwen about 40 50s died to him,he 2 shot my merc:( he really HITS HARD if he proccs on you can be 1k damage and also 2 shot a friar after lol.Next to him along the coast is also a viking king anyone on excal killed him?

P

Pin

If you read the VN thread you'd see Tigerius (Daivana) posting there as 'arranging one for this Sunday'. That was planned to be a HB/SS event, but we had 3 Corpse Summoners up in Mid instead for the whole day, so it was cancelled :p

Anyway, alliance event coming up...

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Next to him along the coast is also a viking king anyone on excal killed him?

the king is easy, killed him with ~1fg. didn't drop anything.

R

Rollie_David

Originally posted by Pin

Anyway, alliance event coming up...

hopefully my necro will be ready as it sounds quite fun

O

old.mattshanes

Originally posted by Pin
the king is easy, killed him with ~1fg. didn't drop anything.

Ok,we didn't try because was only 3 of us:( there is also a mob called vortanos in a graveyard near litte haven(the barbarian town) you killed him too?

P

Pin

Originally posted by old.mattshanes
Ok,we didn't try because was only 3 of us:( there is also a mob called vortanos in a graveyard near litte haven(the barbarian town) you killed him too?

Yeah, Vortanos is a bit dodgy. pull him and he spawns like 15 adds. you can run away from the adds, let them return, kill the adds seperately and then kill Vortanos. If you do this, you can get him with about 4 people. Otherwise bring a full group with good CC. He supposedly drops good stuff (similar in qua to Keeper/Guardian), but we haven't farmed him as he's a daily spawn (~5am).

What I want to know about is the named Drakoran that we found walking around the Amphipteres one evening. Killed him once, but not seen him again. He was easy to kill and drops like the Tower Keeper/Guardian aswell.

O

old.mattshanes

Was it called palifan?that's one mob that is listed on my map in that area i have never found,she suppose to roam the river in caldey at daylight and is lv52.

R

Restart

have managed to kill Vortanos with just 3 people before :) Necro/Cleric/Sorc he drops some quite nice stuff, had necro robes, mincer drum and a 16.5dps 95%qua 5.9spd slash polearm drop from him before.

Is also another lich called Durval near Sidi, he used to be bugged dropping 18dps staffs and 16af chain but has been fixed this patch, so far had a friar staff and a mincer drum drop from him, both of these being blood red in colour, you can see the Drum modelled by Adrag =).

Self Proclaimed marroned viking king isnt so hard to kill but has alot of adds that hit for 400ish dmg or so i've been told, is also an Uber lich called Colialt who spawns on random days, he is legion lvl and can only be killed between 6am and 7.20am or so and has never been killed afaik.

Palifan is a big gugradan fish thing that swims up and down the river in Caldley, drops some pretty crap stuff but isnt too hard to solo.

Theres also 2 other nameds i know of which are blue/yellow to 50, Telsar and Gurvos easy to kill with crap drops again. =)

All this known from days of xping in Caldley with my necro :p

P

Pin

nah, the drakoran is purple con and has 2 red/purp drakoran adds with him.

R

Restart

ah you mean Ris'nir Cruss? pretty hard mob does pbaoe mez and stuff ;D drops a nice Necro staff

P

Pin

Originally posted by Restart
ah you mean Ris'nir Cruss? pretty hard mob does pbaoe mez and stuff ;D drops a nice Necro staff

no I don't. same mob model, 1/4 the size. low purp, not hard to kill with ~4 people.

B

bult

Originally posted by Restart

done him with 2 pala 1 infil 1 arms and some help from an ingrouped cleric. Didnt drop anything that time tough :/

D

[DK]hakke

I killed 1 of em while some skeletons (other mobs) where fighting against em too (never seen it since that time) and got a 6.0 spd 95% 16.2(or 5 can't remember) slash pole :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom