Hatsim i need your help

B

Blood

I want to put up a kite shield with EoO's logo on the wall inside my house (the shields of Danish Huscarls, Eye of Odin, Warders of the 7th Sigil, Onslaught, and Nemesis).

On the other side i am collecting the shields of the other Legendary Midgard Guilds.

The house number is 1774, all you need to do is get a rowan kite shield, get it emblemized, and come to my house (then i give you permission to place items inside my house, and you knock it up on the wall (its only a visual copy of the shield that goes up, you keep the real one))

pm me here on BW so we can sort out the time.

(i'll get an emblemer guy inside my house tomorrow, and i got a shield you can borrow for the job)

Kephan! Tesla! Roo! *im sleepy now so bound to miss alot of people..* rest of you just pm me :)

B

Blood

fyi: the guilds i mentioned are those i have been in

i got most of them atm

Wall.jpg

Z

Zorin-

too bad it's not the old Nemesis emblem.

K

klavrynd

isnt old nemesis the same as memento mori ? if so , pm bunes or falco since (i think) theyre still playing)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Blood
fyi: the guilds i mentioned are those i have been in

i got most of them atm

Wall.jpg
One shield is a bit off there.

Q

Quemine

Still need a shield? Could assist you perhaps if Hatsim hasn't taken care of it already..

Nice wall, need to start farming so we can buy our own guild mansion some day.. ^_^

Quemine - Eye of Odin

K

kalgarn

wow quemine,that's a long time ago.nice to see you :)

Q

Quemine

Hey there fluffy! Still going strong in real life ey? ;-)

K

kalgarn

jup jup,still the most sexy looking RL hamster out there.getting all the cute hamster chicks all the time ;)

V

VidX

I want to put up a kite shield with EoO's logo on the wall inside my house (the shields of Danish Huscarls, Eye of Odin, Warders of the 7th Sigil, Onslaught, and Nemesis).

On the other side i am collecting the shields of the other Legendary Midgard Guilds.

The house number is 1774, all you need to do is get a rowan kite shield, get it emblemized, and come to my house (then i give you permission to place items inside my house, and you knock it up on the wall (its only a visual copy of the shield that goes up, you keep the real one))

pm me here on BW so we can sort out the time.

(i'll get an emblemer guy inside my house tomorrow, and i got a shield you can borrow for the job)

Kephan! Tesla! Roo! *im sleepy now so bound to miss alot of people..* rest of you just pm me :)

Yip, Blood is too short to reach that far up...

Get a step ladder you silly kobie!

Oh yeah, and a nice visible reminder of EoO is nice btw, great screenie...

Now how do I get one of EoO put on my wall? Even for only being in it a week? ;)

B

Blood

I got an EoO shield on my wall, im not sure how you could miss it... The Thane Formerly Known as Froler stopped by my lil cottage today :)

B

Blood

Originally posted by Fafnir
One shield is a bit off there.

yea, i lent my neighbour the keys while i was out, and he decided to hang his shield a bit crooked.

Z

Zorin-

btw I think Wij is still active in Head hunters if you want that emblem on the wall aswell.

Q

Quemine

I got an EoO shield on my wall, im not sure how you could miss it... The Thane Formerly Known as Froler stopped by my lil cottage today :)

I noticed that.. somehow read it like you needed another one to put under your pillow for comfort while you are sleeping.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread