Hats off to Red Guard

T

Takhasis

Hats off to Red Guard (no NOT Hatts off to RG)

Hats off to u guys :) for being the most understanding guild in the Midgard Realm...for keeping Stealthie (the most /ignore'd person in Middy) for sooooo long as a member....

...And after last nite's stories from the Lair (pulling 8 drakulvs and getting 2 fg's killed)....more from whoodoo later on that :)

/me bows...

(and now i expect flaming...)

W

Whoodoo_RD

Yup, there we was exping nicey at lair, when stealthie comes along to get a grp. Being full hes given the usual "ya on de list" speech, and off he toddles.

5 mins later, were half way through slaying our normal group of Draks, when another grp suddenly appears from beside us. Next message I see is "Stealthie has been killed by...". But, as you would, the first reaction the group has is it protect our healers standing behind us. We turn to draw the agro, then realise its not our agro at all, but by now its too late. As you can imagine, the 2FG die after putting up a brave fight.

Many thanx to the grps with Elthyr and Ignious in for ressing us all, and many thanx to stealthie for proving beyond reasonable doubt that you have earnt the coveted "most ignored person in DAoC" award.

/em salutes Red Guard for also giving him /as and allowing him a meathod of letting the rest of us see him past /ignore

V

Veluden

hmmm

This is the first I've heard of this, I'll deal with him tonight or get Mikhail or Karl to.

On a further note how about actually contacting the RG officers directly? ;)

W

Whoodoo_RD

It asnt really a flame of the guild, just for giggles at the fact you have taken on the most /ignored player in mind :p

W

Whoodoo_RD

Perhaps a poll is in order here hehe

A

AbPoon

Whoodoo's on my ignour so that makes Stealthie 1 Whoodoo 1 :D

S

Slyman

Its all true ..saw it with my own eyes

Yurgen

K

Karl [DAOC]

Okay Guys..

Official RG Reply, im allowed to do this as i am the Vice GM...

First of all, Stealthie is a relativly new member of RG... and I personally am disapointed that people would make harsh comments about Red Guard because of the actions of a Single member...

This is the first i have heard of these actions... I like to think of myself as a guy people can come to... so if you guys have a problem /tell me before coming to BW Forums and posting here please and we can see if we can sort things like this out without causing more problems for people not involved in the incident, i was annoyed that i had to hear about this here before i was told ingame.

This is being looked into perssonally by me... i would like anybody who was present at the incident to contact me tonight, i will be talking to you and to stealthie if it turns out to be true a /gc remove will be taking place by me personally...

I had heard a lot of things about stealthie when he first joined Red Guard... but we accepted taking him on beacuse I dont like listening to gossip....

Any problems with any of RG please contact me (Karl) or Mikhail and we should be able to sort your problems out.

Once again please /tell Karl ingame as soon as possible, I would like to get this matter sorted tonight.

Thanks,

Karl

H

Hatt

ARGH!!! DONT USE MY NAME ON THESE SILLY TOPICS!! sure you spelled it Hats but anyway!!! F U!
K tnx that was all

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
It asnt really a flame of the guild, just for giggles at the fact you have taken on the most /ignored player in mid :p

Again i say it, Karl m8, you know im not flaming you or RG, just having a lil fun at stealthies expense m8.

Beleive me when i say (and Im sure other will agree) any gossip u heard about him shoudl be listened to.

/em gives Poon Tang a GA hammer enema

K

Karl [DAOC]

sorry m8, just a littel bit anoyed with the situation...
havnt been able to contact him tonight hope this gets resolved tommorow

O

old.FIN

Funny =)

u should c the old times at albion, when chaining was working and it was like spring, loads of groups, at least 6-7 pulling gobbos, the albions famoust little buggers, and when u suddenly pulled " Servers Revenge"/ " Stampede" that was about every single gobbo from the house, to the beach, and after 1 min u will c 6 fgps eating dirt =) so accidents happens, and some peeps have good day , and some have bad day =) never judge peeps by 1 action =)

so chill out middios =)

u will have a good laugh after few days =)

S

SevenSins

Stealthie is the biggest asshole in midgard, heck, he's even a bigger asshole than me and that almost is not possible.

Lots of players (old-skool tsk tsk) who created alts, and newer players who stepped in later and have played with him know what I am talking about.

The "Gossip" you speak of karl, are nothing more but true words.

And taking those people into your guild does create some sort of flag on RG saying: We hired the gimp. Which no doubt people will start to talk bad about RG aswell.

This is one of the choices you make as a GM, you can't influence them who have experienced it, nor can you make a clean sweep trough the so called "Gossips".

He did it himself and it'll always be there regarding his name -_-

Long live RG, but fuck Stealthie.

A

AbPoon

Well tbh Seven i belive everyones entiteled to a chance to change and Red Guard gave him that but it looks like he's back to his old tricks again.

But all credit to RG for not listening to the gossip and trying to see if its deserved or not, alot of people have left because of having none warranted reputations, such as the fact everyone thinks Whoodoo's an ass, but maybe thats just me :D

H

Hatt

Argh im still pissed that my name is in the topic of this feked topic. Stealthie is a very annoying person and tnx to the creator of this topic ppl will think he got something to do with ME and that i joined RG!
SO damn stupid!!! Coulnd't you just named it /salute Red Guard or something like it!?!? You just had to drag my name into this? Worst thing is that you are a hunter also.. thought we were a team :/

R

[RG]Thorey

Originally posted by Hatt
Argh im still pissed that my name is in the topic of this feked topic. Stealthie is a very annoying person and tnx to the creator of this topic ppl will think he got something to do with ME and that i joined RG!
SO damn stupid!!! Coulnd't you just named it /salute Red Guard or something like it!?!? You just had to drag my name into this? Worst thing is that you are a hunter also.. thought we were a team :/

:fluffle:

H

Hatt

Bah still think you could have named it /salute red guard

W

Whoodoo_RD

Originally posted by AbPoon
such as the fact everyone thinks Whoodoo's an ass, but maybe thats just me :D

Luv ya poon! :wub:

S

Sorenti <RS>

LMAO!!!

Sorry, I think Red Guard are cool and always used to be the guild who stepped in to save the day in RvR......lots of damn good players in Red Guard...

But even I cringed when I saw Stealthie's name with that famous RG tag :\ Big ups to RG for giving him a chance when nobody else would.....but this event here is just another in the looooonnnnggg list of Stealthie's "accomplishments" lol. I have honestly lost count of the amount of times I have come across a massacre of a group or groups....rezzed them and been told not to rezz Stealthie cos he caused it deliberately hehehe.

It's laughable to everyone except Stealthie I guess, can't always be his fault surely...but I'd have to vote for him as most /ignored player.

On a serious note though, it is ONLY cos he is in Red Guard that I have always stopped my members from having a go at him for whatever reason...because the Oldschool RG members earned my respect a long time ago, /salutes to them ;)

PS. Plz don't let just one member bring down Red Guard!

O

old.MikhailGudlik

lo ;)
Well this is actually 3nd chance Stealthie had.
First time i kicked him cause he flamed me for no aparent reason during rvr but he begged me to reconsider and that he will change... so i did.
Second time for flaming me after during guild hunt i didnt let him join g1... but yet again i thought might be just a bit of exp whoring... so gave him another chance- Final
Havent heard from him since.
/as was given to him by Sverker who did it because Stelathie is a stealther (Wow im clever). Had a shock myself when i was told but my /as is mostly off due to PIN and MAZSOLA.

If its true and Karl havent kicked him yet then i will...
I just felt like i should post cause after all im kind of a gm.

A

Acun

bah

Well been in RG for 6months soon now,and i have enjoyed every minute online.

Sad to hear ppl like stealth almost ruin a good reputation of a respected guild as RG.

Btw ....we need a guild meeting ppl =)

Final...Proud to be Red Guard!

R

[RG]Thorey

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by old.Mobstomper
Yes stealthie I know you your renound in mid for being a twat....Oh you are!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/B]

Hey thats me! :)

Edit: Hmm Kodface (wannabe Karam) said I was shit, cant have any of that!

Users who are viewing this thread