Hat link

E

elveniel

do these have AF or are they just novelty?
SC them if so :p

C

Cush

Originally posted by elveniel
do these have AF or are they just novelty?
SC them if so :p

they have no af.. only there to look good

O

old.Alliandre

The pointy witch hat, reef hat and another hat has af in Hib. You need 500 tailoring to craft them, and the antler one and robin hood one unfortunately do not have an af. My Druid will still be wearing an antler one as a sign of respect to Curnunous though :)

F

Fafnir

/goes out to hunt deer for dinner comes home with a firbolg. Ewwwww

E

Elvewen

Originally posted by Cush
they have no af.. only there to look good

From memory in one of the post about hats it mentioned that SOME pointy hats can have an AF.. but not sure if thats the crafted ones or as a drop.

A

Alrindel

The pointed steeple hat (in all three realms) can be made as a cloth helmet in every material. In addition each realm gets one other unique hat: Crown (Albion), Circlet (Midgard) and Wreath (Hibernia) that can also be made as any kind of armour, at any level, up to AF102.

All the other hats are not armour at all, they just sit in your helmet slot but add nothing to AF.

O

old.Trine Aquavit

Gifv crafted circlet! Everyone will soon see my pretty little face!

/em starts looking for a decent hoodless cloak

S

'Shy

smilies-9571.png

O

old.Tohtori

No matter what happens you will NOT see my runie in a pointy hat!! Never! Oh cornius maximus of all time....

I know it's not a serious game but...that's just too much!!

I'll stick with the pink cap i got on :p

O

old.Zoyster

Wolfhead Hat
The pelt of a ferocious wolf made into barbaric headwear

Givzor..

K

Kharok Svark

Hmm, but there is also a new invisible Crown in this patch, so I think I'll stick with that

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Kharok Svark
Hmm, but there is also a new invisible Crown in this patch, so I think I'll stick with that
Do you mean the quest one from same quest as Ring of spunned silk that gives you a hauberk too :)

G

Glacier

Wizzie hats atleast has af.. can be crafted... and i bet sc'd ;)

S

Solid

Circlets and Steeple Hats for Mid can be Crafted, have AF, be enchanted, be spellcrafted and be alchemised :clap:

M

Marcus75

I wonder how high those craftable hats can be? Oh well...the hats are spreading like a brushfire on Prydwen, Midgard and they, in my opinion, adds quite a bit of fun sightings to the darkness and snow that is Midgard.

:clap:

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Solid
Circlets and Steeple Hats for Mid can be Crafted, have AF, be enchanted, be spellcrafted and be alchemised :clap:
Are they cloth, or can you make chain and studded?

M

Marcus75

Circlets are both cloth and chain from what I have seen.

K

Kharok Svark

Originally posted by Fafnir
Do you mean the quest one from same quest as Ring of spunned silk that gives you a hauberk too :)

Aye :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom