Has thrust training line changed or is it bugged?

D

Dardamein

A fellow guildmember has encountered difficulties in training thrust. To his knowledge he should achieve the ratfang style at thrust 4 but so is not the case.

Bugged?

Changed?

Any input?

Thanks!

O

ormorof

depends what class it is, if he cant evade then he doesnt get evade styles :)

O

ormorof

believe what? im talking from past experience, havent played in alb for about 5 months now but from playing in other realms nobody else gets the evade/parry styles if they cant evade/parry, they did used to get the follow ups though :(

D

Dardamein

That might actually be the thing. He was only fighter when this problem occured. We will see when he grow into mercenary role and get evade.

Thanks

T

Tualatin

Originally posted by adari
omg can i have right too???? xDDD

Or go post farm? Want a coke with it?

I just confirmed what was said, coz the guy's reply made clear he didn't believe it.

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tualatin

I just confirmed what was said, coz the guy's reply made clear he didn't believe it.

if you had used the word 'is' or 'was', adari might not have popped out of his hole.

A

Aziru

Originally posted by ormorof

been like that from the beginning, how could it not be......

S

sigh

yer I noticed that the other day on my reaver, went to set up my toolbar with wolf tooth and couldnt see rat fang, moaned in gu for abit then thought nothing of it. o well just another crappy bug.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by ormorof

Er my Armsman got dragon fang in my styles list
When I can be arsed to log in I 'll chek ratfang too.

O

old.Kian

Originally posted by sigh
yer I noticed that the other day on my reaver, went to set up my toolbar with wolf tooth and couldnt see rat fang, moaned in gu for abit then thought nothing of it. o well just another crappy bug.

Now reavers do get Evade 1 eventually (round about level 15 I think) - be interesting to see if the style pops onto your list when you hit the requisite level.

A

Aziru

Originally posted by old.Kian
Now reavers do get Evade 1 eventually (round about level 15 I think) - be interesting to see if the style pops onto your list when you hit the requisite level.

It will, I have tried

S

Sohan_THC

Yes as soon as you get evade 1 you get the rat fang.

is stupid to have follow up but not the opening style.
mailed goa and they said it will come when you can use the stryle.
they agreed it is bit strange.

For the autopoints i trained reaver to 50 with thrust :clap:
On mobs was good in rvr hmm nah im slash now with 70 extra skill points wich is a lot better tbh.

A

adari

Originally posted by Tualatin

omg !!!! xD

yes id love a coke

pls? okthx :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom