Has this guy done anything wrong?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, i think mostly he's given the asbo thingy for doing it before and not changing his ways.

Do x - get slap on wrist.
Do x again - get bigger slap.

Doubt cartoons are the only reason.

For example, if there's a wall with "no posting of crap" and he posts crap, it's wrong.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yeah ,but he only LEFT them in the Airport, didn't run about handing them out or sticking them on the wall.

It was purely a thought crime, drawing pictures that 'offend' peoples
beliefs.
Of course it's as soon as you offend Muslims that the powers get moving,
cos they tend to get together and start threatening.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Hehe it does say he 'left' them at the airport but from the article its not clear where they happened to be left unless I've missed something.

Were they left in a bin or left where they would find maximum attention?

His track record does indicate a will to cause offense.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Off topic perhaps, but i think that if you take offence when someone makes fun of your religion or what you believe in, you are not a true believer and should walk away in shame instead of barking so loud.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
No, He hasn't, and if he has, so has all the preachers in town etc.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Hehe it does say he 'left' them at the airport but from the article its not clear where they happened to be left unless I've missed something.

Were they left in a bin or left where they would find maximum attention?

His track record does indicate a will to cause offense.

He 'left' them in the prayer room.

He has past convictions for similar crimes in 2006. So did he deserve it? Yes in a word.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He's as bad as any religious preacher / bible basher type.

He's not a real atheist, he's preaching his own anti religion. And what he does sounds quite anti-social.

If he wanted to stand in a public place and preach / hand out leaflets then leave him to it, but he went out of his way to target places of prayer.

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie
He's as bad as any religious preacher / bible basher type.

He's not a real atheist, he's preaching his own anti religion. And what he does sounds quite anti-social.

If he wanted to stand in a public place and preach / hand out leaflets then leave him to it, but he went out of his way to target places of prayer.

Yeah, he's not an atheist, he's an antitheist, there's a big difference, and the antitheists are just as annoying and offensive as the religious fundies.

Gwadien

Yeah, he's not an atheist, he's an antitheist, there's a big difference, and the antitheists are just as annoying and offensive as the religious fundies.

But if that's his views, surely people should still bare with it as we have to bare with the "religious fundies"

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But if that's his views, surely people should still bare with it as we have to bare with the "religious fundies"

We bare atheist, antitheist, all theist but within the boundaries of law.

You're free to do whatever you wish, as long as you follow the rules set that -every- person must follow.

Gwadien

We bare atheist, antitheist, all theist but within the boundaries of law.

You're free to do whatever you wish, as long as you follow the rules set that -every- person must follow.

But he got a abso? :S

Dahakon

Fledgling Freddie

Yes, but he was doing it in a prayer room, if someone went into x religious building and started shouting about how everyone was going to hell for being there, and did it repeatedly, then the same thing would apply

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom