Has this been thought of?

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
I know alot of people look for a new server from GOA that takes us back to 1.64 pre this, pre that. Also I have seen people post about a non buff day which will never work.

Has anyone ever looked into a new battleground area where you cannot buff? As in they simply do not work?

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
What about that huge unused area, North Sea? Could apply that to an island there :p

Could make it so you get a complete buff shear if you enter xxxx units of the island.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
whatever we suggest, no matter how good the idea, mythic simply won't listen. they're doing their own thing and letting us 'think' the input they get from TL's is making a difference

:rolleyes:

unfortunately

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Its been suggested several times but it simply does not match with mythics 'vision' of what doac should be, even though that vision is not what the majority of its players want.

All mythic want are huge zergy battles that they can take screenshots of to look dramatic on posters for advertising.

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
give no use of bots imo xD mincers would get even more overpowered xD

bigger % of the dmg will be blocked from ablabtive and DD dmg isn't affected by buffs anyway so DD's would not do less dmg unbuffed xD

but I like it as it is atm ;p give more vakten zergs when all RA's is up imo :)

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
If you don't like the game, quit.

Think alittle now. If they didnt like the game, would they really discuss and try to make suggestions about improvements to it?

I really really dont understand people that post "If you don't like the game, quit" - there are tons of people that love the game, or at least find it adequate enough to pass time playing, but that doesnt mean its perfect. Its people with the "If you don't like it, quit" attitude that stand in the way of making the world a better place.

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Kagato said:
Its been suggested several times but it simply does not match with mythics 'vision' of what doac should be, even though that vision is not what the majority of its players want.

All mythic want are huge zergy battles that they can take screenshots of to look dramatic on posters for advertising.

How do you know what majority wants?

Freddyshouse=Majority?

Any other forums=Majority?

Most people havent even heard about these whine boards, or some even wont read cos boards are full of egocentric shit or whines.

Calo

Part of the furniture
Laalaa said:

Freddyshouse=Majority?

Most people havent even heard about these whine boards, or some even wont read cos boards are full of egocentric shit or whines.

agree. this Forum is not the Majority of daoc, far from.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
If you don't like the game, quit.

I was going to reply to this rediculous statement, but

Fana said:
Think alittle now. If they didnt like the game, would they really discuss and try to make suggestions about improvements to it?

I really really dont understand people that post "If you don't like the game, quit" - there are tons of people that love the game, or at least find it adequate enough to pass time playing, but that doesnt mean its perfect. Its people with the "If you don't like it, quit" attitude that stand in the way of making the world a better place.

Did it for me.

Kagato

Fledgling Freddie
Laalaa said:

Freddyshouse=Majority?

Nope, not just this forum, but this and a great many more forums, plus hundreds of more guild forums all saying the same thing as well as the general opinions of everyone in game spamming their guild and alliance chats and just about every other communication medium relating to daoc with nearly all saying the same thing of what they would like.

And EVEN if not everyone wanted such a place, what exactly would be the harm to the rest of the population if mythic did provide us with another unbuffed battleground for soloing?

Theres no harm to mythic or the rest of the zergs they so love in catering to the needs of those that want something more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom