Has prydwen.net server gone down?

Banana

Fledgling Freddie
monday the airconditioning unit in the server room broke and certain servers needed to be shut down. Prydwen.net was the lowest priority (unfortunatly) so that went down first.
The new air conditioning unit is in place however they encountered technical dificultys.

I've been asking ayana whats been happening and this was the state of play last night. :)
Dunno when is going to be back up - will ask for a time scale if poss :)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Banana said:
monday the airconditioning unit in the server room broke and certain servers needed to be shut down. Prydwen.net was the lowest priority (unfortunatly) so that went down first.
The new air conditioning unit is in place however they encountered technical dificultys.

I've been asking ayana whats been happening and this was the state of play last night. :)
Dunno when is going to be back up - will ask for a time scale if poss :)

will there be another rollback nana?

Banana

Fledgling Freddie
know the feeling.
My computer has actually been fubared since yesterday lol
Had to take it AGAIN to pc world so if ayana has been msn i havent been able to ask him whats goin on :p

So i dunno the timescale yet :(

VidX

One of Freddy's beloved
Banana said:
know the feeling.
My computer has actually been fubared since yesterday lol
Had to take it AGAIN to pc world so if ayana has been msn i havent been able to ask him whats goin on :p

So i dunno the timescale yet :(
Less buying from PC World btw ;)

Infact, less buying computers, just buy parts and build your own!

Banana

Fledgling Freddie
cause fh is way slow..
besides hibby prydwen have always had a forum - tis what makes our community special :D

Banana

Fledgling Freddie
UPDATE :D <re msn from ayana>

quick status update, as ive been out of town last couple of days and have to head out again tomorrow ... the primary harddrive of the server which runs pryd.net died .. under normal circumstances the raid would swap to the mirror drive (secondary) and run off that instead, but for some reason this is not happening .. we need to fly to our datacenter tomorrow and sort out the problem manually.and we should have techs there around noon, so hopefully around that time the server will be brought back up.

So prydwen.net should be up noon friday.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
18 hours before i go to chicago. I want lots of goodbye posts on my goodbye thread kkthxbye!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
pikeh said:
18 hours before i go to chicago. I want lots of goodbye posts on my goodbye thread kkthxbye!
you'll be back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom