Has mythic/GoA changed the /free level

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i´m just woundering...isent lvl 47 the last lvl u can get /free level on...or is it 46...if it has been lowerd...where is the info about it from GoA? i was lvling my arms last night...he hade a free lvl that was coming up and i was gonna get him as close to 47.9 as i could before free level....saved half the time when u get 48.8 instead with free level!

I check when time was up since no window came up and it said "U are above the maximum level to optain free level" ...and i thought öhhhhhh ok what is this...sicne last time i used free level was on my theurg...and she was 47 when i got it (this was before patch) so why dident it work now?

K

Kharok Svark

You cannot get free level on level 48 onwards, so the last free level will be either 46 or 47.

If you take a free level at 46 to become 47, you would then need a normal levelling of XPing to 48, at which point you would no longer be elligible.

If you took the free level at 47 to become 48, the free level stops as normal.

So, in an ideal world, you want to ensure you take time the free level for 47 to 48.

As it goes, I just take it as it comes as a bonus thing, but then I never bother with autotraining either!

gillan

Fledgling Freddie
I got my freelevel yesterday, had dinged 47 the day before so I got to 48 with freelevel. Right Now it imo.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
You must level naturally to 47, at this point you get your free level, if you get it at 46 and claim it to make you 47 you have lost it.

Type /free to find out when you are entitled to a freebie.

Sye

Fledgling Freddie
Depends if it said

'you need to gain a level to recieve your next free level in *:** time'

or

'you have already gain a level and will recieve your free level in *:** time'

those are not workd for word quotes but its near enough

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
ajja done is done i just have to lvl the hard road to past 48-49

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom