has it been done yet?

T

tris-

wont let me read goas page from college, has the servers been patched yet?

C

-chancer-

nope definetly taking longer than the french and german patching

C

-chancer-

looks like they just reset the german server's as well by the number's down to 0

M

Midgardian

im fully patched now...

Just waiting for English Servers to come back up and off we go

T

tris-

if anyone was here at the start, you may remember the servers being down for 3 days nearly and then they got rolled back aswel

C

-chancer-

hehe which time :rollseyes: :D

i still remember downloading that fekin massive beta demo was h00ge for its time then glichy as fek

T

Talwin-Hawkins

i dont remember a roll back, and i've been here from release, which servers do you mean? english, french or german?

T

tris-

english. down for a few days then they were back up for 5 minutes and the vaults were corrupted so they had to roll back nearly a week or something. i remember it a bit anyway.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Guys, show some patience. Translating US English into Euro English is tricky. For example you got to get rid of all those difficult spellings like...

Color ... colour
Cookie ... biscuit
Chips ... crisps
Gee Dubbya ... psychopath

etc :)

T

the_smurflord

Originally posted by n3wbie
if anyone was here at the start, you may remember the servers being down for 3 days nearly and then they got rolled back aswel

If you remember acurately, the reason they were down for that long was not a problem with the patching, but some bunch of idiots launching a prolonged denial of service attack against the servers. GOA shut them down to prevent any damage, however some damage was caused before they were able to shut them down, hence the need for the rollback. They started about 3 hours after we went to 1.45 if I remember rightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom