Has daoc.catacombs.com gone down?

H

HargloweHyfryd

or is it just me that cannot connect to that site?

Just when I wanted to do some character-building ;)

O

old.Prof

Can't get in atm either.

In the past it happened regurally their servers went down.

C

Catnip Lightpaw

I have been trying since yesterday, no luck :(

O

Orin Askhammare

If you're looking for a character planner go to Classes of Camelot. There is a downloadable one in the Character Planner section. It's not as extensive as the catacombs one as it doesn't show spell/styles on the fly but it does the job for calculating spec point distribution.

T

Tenko

I just logged on to ask this very question. Was hoping to play with the Char builder as I'm gonna hit 25 rejuve soon and wondered when to stop! :)

O

Orin Askhammare

You will find everything on your character class on that site too, right up to spell lists and a few/lot of guides depending on your class. If you've not visited this site before you've been doing yourself a disservice :D

H

HargloweHyfryd

It's the styles/spells-part I like about the character-builder.

It's quite handy to know which spells you gain or miss out on by raising or lowering one of your skills :)

O

old.neenee

i know they had problems with server re-location not so long ago, even after that i use to have trouble getting the site up.

maybe the servers' wasted ><

L

logan6

sadly, trevor of classesofcamelot.com quit DAoC, and i think future updates to the most awesome site for DAoC ever are questionable. See his rant site for further information.

P

- Pathfinder -

Originally posted by Tenko
I just logged on to ask this very question. Was hoping to play with the Char builder as I'm gonna hit 25 rejuve soon and wondered when to stop! :)

Should've stopped at 23! :p

F

Flimgoblin

Nah he's said he'll keep working on his site... just he's not playing no more.. (and not sending in bug reports for that matter)

O

old.windforce

I just logged on to ask this very question. Was hoping to play with the Char builder as I'm gonna hit 25 rejuve soon and wondered when to stop!

26 for second spec line group heal. This spell will be improved in future patches.

23 or 40 (full rez) are viable options too

T

Tenko

Thats why im missing the char builder! ;)

42/45 rejuve give 100% single/grp instas and I wanted to play around with the remainding points and see what enhance I could get (smite = nerf = o) :p

Think I'll just go for that any way as we get respec in 1.52 and If I dont like it I can switch to enhance/rejuve then.

G

Galatea

With a spinky new character builder

or was that there before and i just missed the link again?

L

logan6

Nah he's said he'll keep working on his site... just he's not playing no more.. (and not sending in bug reports for that matter)

I just dont think the same enthusiasm will fuel his work now. I can totally understand him, although hes a bit high on the drama side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom