has carrera got special abilities??

J

jamiesmallicus

hello fine albs but today i came acros an alb called carrerra who can disappear when targeted enemy.. thought fair do at first was maybe lag thing until he did to mids straight after killed me ........if such an inf realm skill then plz say if not start playing fair boxster..part time carrerra.....

chow for now cheat

D

Danya

Um, you mean you saw him and he hit stealth?

O

old.mattshanes

Vanish ra? can't understand really explain better :p

G

granny

Originally posted by jamiesmallicus
if such an inf realm skill then plz say
So first of all you admit you don't know if such a RA exists, fair enough.

"Vanish. Active. 30 min. You will immediately hide, regardless of action state or in-combat timer."

chow for now cheat
But then you call Carrerra a cheat before you've made any attempt to rectify your ignorance?
:puke:

O

old.Sohawen

/em claps on Carreras head well done

Vanish owns and that is how we sometimes get a double pa in

J

Jace

Nice one jamiesmallicus. Acuse soemone of cheating even after you admit he might have an RA you might not know about.

They say ignorance is bliss - you must be one of the happiest Hibs in Camelot.

J

jamiesmallicus

hehe

fair dos i eat my words but how did he do it twice if on a 30 min timer???
give him that much he does hit very hard so need to cheat
he did exactly the same to the 2 mids who followed after.

D

Danya

Sure he didn't just stealth normally? If you're out of combat for 10 seconds you can hide, and most infs can hide whith people very close.

A

Aoln

what actually happened?
'cos it sounds like you saw an Infil running along targetted him and he just stealthed normally ..:rolleyes:

L

liste

Carrera is top nudge. He doesnt cheat.

Sometimes the game just work differently that some people think. Accept it :)

J

jamiesmallicus

soulfly

with a comment like that that m8 i think its shows that u are the retard..did u get stuck for words???mummy not help u on the forums like she does with your speak and spell never mind m8 trying asking in your fellow loser who has not got the intelligence to even think who replied after u.
all i will say is i have had lots of fights with stealthers and have never seen anything like this fight. he disapeared very early and if this is like has been said a realm ability,how come he used same trick on the mids 2 mins later???
why dont u next time instead of been a gob shite ask a normal question like aoln has earlierand hope this explains a bit better aoln.
would not of made the post unless i was sure something was wrong in that fight hope this clears it up a bit but i cant explain how he he stealthed so early 2 times so will leave it at that..

cheerio
jamiesmallicus

S

SoulFly Amarok

You're talking to me about spelling? :m00:

Telling someone that they cheat, because you're such a newbie, heh, you need some help there.
:rolleyes:

And no, it doesn't take ages to restealth.

here goes again:

NEWB!

M

maxgirth

Re: soulfly

would not of made the post unless i was sure something was wrong in that fight hope this clears it up a bit but i cant explain how he he stealthed so early 2 times so will leave it at that..

cheerio
jamiesmallicus

Yet you branded him a cheat, in your 1st post!!, if you thought something was amiss, a thread entitled " infils can they <whatever> ? " would have been more appropriate.

As this is an english server, let`s abide by the english way, innocent till proven guilty.

L

lissandra

hello fine albs but today i came acros an alb called carrerra who can disappear when targeted enemy.. thought fair do at first was maybe lag thing until he did to mids straight after killed me ........

Try to explain what u mean here, since i have no idea what u mean. Dissapear when targeted enemy? I have a inf and i have no problem at all to stealth when i have enemy in target. And kill a person then use vanish is no biggie either. Did he kill somone both time? did he attack someone? did he just lag by u then dissapear? did he stand there doing nothing and when u tried hitting him he was too far away and then he dissapeared? :p

J

jamiesmallicus

hello again all

ok put it simplly he targeted me i highlighted had no time to hit although he was still very close b4 he disapeared then did not release straight away cos the guy i was with was still alive. anyway 2 mids came along and killed the hero i was with at which point carrera appeared and went for the caster of the mids,missed with pa by looks and then disappeared straight waya virtually.as i say i have had fights with lots of stealthers so do realise the time it takes for them to vanish and on both times on this occasion he disapeared extremly fast end of story good night love u all .i do know what i am talking about..plz note the mids came virtually straight after i died so was no time lapse for any ras to be recovered.when i said something was amiss i mean not right in the fighteg no way he should be able to stealth so quickly on both occasions..ok this is my last post on the matter so hope u understand albis
hehe by the way right at the top he did not kill me and run he attacked and ran after i was still alive he then paed me when he appeared after he did his very quick disappearing act.

cya albis
hope u understand now

A

Aoln

Originally posted by Petronella
Much less
been changed in 1.60 (afaik), 10seconds restealth afterc ombat and 2-3secs after destealthing... or something like that :)

E

Ethild

Re: soulfly

with a comment like that that m8 i think its shows that u are the retard..did u get stuck for words???mummy not help u on the forums like she does with your speak and spell never mind m8 trying asking in your fellow loser who has not got the intelligence to even think who replied after u.

To be honest, I nearly pissed myself with laughter at that comment. You attacking others for bad English is a joke....

Punctuation?
Capitalisation?

Try learning both of those before your next post, and above all else... try making sure your posts make sense before you press Submit.

Heh.

J

jamiesmallicus

ethild hiya soulflys mum

about time u turned up old girl ,some one got to protect to nobjockey..so glad u are here plz teach me PuNCtuIAON
its so important in this day and age glad school mistress has told me off plz forgive me.and ps the speak and spell quote was meant nas in no intelligence not like your self sure so clever but lacking lots of common sense oh yes i bet lol

cya soulflys mum

lol plz note the perfect punctuation not

J

jamiesmallicus

hehe

and bah lol try work that one out cos struggled after i had posted it lol its cryptic

D

Danya

So you're saying you didn't hit him and he stealthed almost instantly? That's normal stealth.
Then he attacked a caster and stealthed, that's vanish.

I think anyway; your post is very hard to read. One block of sold text with minimal puctuation isn't exactly easy reading.

BTW SF my 10 secs was for restalth after combat which it's been for about that last 25 patches...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom