has anyone...

S

Stormm

been playing this game more than 1 month?

well if you have isnt it about time to stop whining about zergs!?

I mean ffs RVR is driven by people wanting to earn RP's. everyone knows that the action is in emain. Emain is a small place comparitvely to the amount of people seeking these RP's, and you still expect 1fg v's 1fg fights!? how about just get the fuck on with it .. you play this game fo rfun rigth? if it aint fun go play summit you *do* find fun

Jeezus christ give it a rest.

Happy Xmas :D

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Stormm

I mean ffs RVR is driven by people wanting to earn RP's. everyone knows that the action is in emain. Emain is a small place comparitvely to the amount of people seeking these RP's, and you still expect 1fg v's 1fg fights!? how about just get the fuck on with it .. you play this game fo rfun rigth? if it aint fun go play summit you *do* find fun

200+ people in emain primetime and everyone wants fg v fg fights:clap:

O

old.Nol

Hi, lets make another thread, maybe someone will read this one, but unlike the millions of predecessors, maybe they will listen...

no really...

P

phule_gubben

Originally posted by old.Nol
Hi, lets make another thread, maybe someone will read this one, but unlike the millions of predecessors, maybe they will listen...

no really...

R

-RG-Jaond

100+ albs going rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp for king arthur rp rp rp rp, what can stop them?

K

Kindar

Aren't you the dude surrounded by 20+ infiltrators all the time?? No wonder you never whine..

R

-RG-Jaond

Re: Re: has anyone...

Originally posted by Kindar
Aren't you the dude surrounded by 20+ infiltrators all the time?? No wonder you never whine..

He's the mincer with this pet charmed Sst its called ;)

Lighting is great mostly only duo but ofc the fotminfils never leave a fight add4tehwin =D

K

Kallio

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
100+ albs going rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp rp for king arthur rp rp rp rp, what can stop them?

NOTHING!

FEAR!

Seriously... :(

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond

Yes damn them for wanting rps...

B

Begach

Says a nuuber playing one of the strongest classes in the game who relied on infs to farm his rps for him right upto "who gives a shit" RR. It holds less worth comming from an alb and no worth commin from you.

Happy Christmas :D

B.

S

Stormm

Re: Re: has anyone...

Originally posted by Begach
Says a nuuber playing one of the strongest classes in the game who relied on infs to farm his rps for him right upto "who gives a shit" RR. It holds less worth comming from an alb and no worth commin from you.

Happy Christmas :D

B.

lol .. evad .. one of the biggest n00b stealth zergers of them all

enjoy ur comments they make me laff :D thanks :D

B

Begach

Re: Re: Re: has anyone...

Who's evad ? :eek7:

B.

S

stunned

There is and will always be a big f_____ difference between FGs adding by various reasons and intentionally running more then 1FG.

S

saltymcpepper

Re: Re: Re: has anyone...

you are a noob ok

S

Stormm

Re: Re: Re: Re: has anyone...

Originally posted by stunned
There is and will always be a big f_____ difference between FGs adding by various reasons and intentionally running more then 1FG.

what he said.

Originally posted by saltymcpepper
you are a noob ok

m8 all u ever do is try to insult people .. in fact thats all ur comments ever are

how about you grow up

fuking twat :rolleyes:

A

ab_fluid

sweet, another useless thread to raise my post count in

B

Belomar

Critsii is actually quite sad these days. Not even the Christmas spirit can get to him!

R

Ravenbourne

pointless kiddie zerg at amg atm, Albion is such a strong realm!

R

Ravenbourne

by that i mean the retarded pre school drop outs that play albion

E

-evull-

eyh! have you seen my tv?

where the fuck is my killa tv, eh?

C

chosen

hey it is xmas go sleep or the santa wont come to u!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread