Has anyone received their copy of S.I from a UK supplier?

O

old.Jable

simple title, simple question. everyone seems worried that they cant play S.I today but kemor posted that the web dates had all been changed to 21st to coincide with the shop release, so in theory no one should have the uk language version.

M

mid_Efour

Although mine was ment to arrive today it didn't.
maybe Royal mails fault maybe Amazon.co.uk?

however one of my guildies got it thismorning from Amazon, and reading what he wrote he ordered it about 5 days after me aswell the cheeky sod!

S

shilak

Recieved mine from Amazon.co.uk this morning, its now sitting on my desk waiting for GOA/Mythic to sort their act out :(

T

tripitaka

<Quite literally falls off the chair with tears of laughter>

muuuust have copy today. can't wait till friday... must get resurrected as a camelot character when i die.. <yawn> 2 days ... friday ... i have to say all this friday / today - business is becoming a tad monotonous.

M

mid_Efour

mate, how did they deilver it is just posty and a 1st class stamp or is it parcel force and the "sign here plz mate"...?

should i have expected it to fit through my rather slim letterbox :)

A

ajeroth

Well I had the confirmation email that it was 'despatched' yesterday, but no sign of it so far..so either Royal mail are being funny buggers or it wasnt actually posted until today.

Not impressed..

M

matax

Checked with the wife and my pre-order from Amazon was delivered this morning by the postie :)

O

old.0xygen

Got mine here in Northern Ireland arrived around 11am

T

TedTheDog

GAME are shipping all pre-orders today, and shipping the game to their stores today too.

M

mib666

Thats good news, when i phoned Game this morning the young Lady I spoke to insisted SI will be shipped on Thursday.

Im happy now, especialy as update has gone tits up

:)

Y

-yoda-

i phoned game today also . and they said they shipping out all the orders today and ill have mine tomorrow :) roll on tomorrow :)

G

Gef

Just been down to GAME to ask them, they say it will be in tommorow. Whooga!

E

Esoteric

Going with amazon next time stuff gameplay. Last time I order from them. They said today to get my copy, hasn't even been marked as posted yet.

K

krait

Got my copy in the post this morning from Amazon and my 2nd copy off the shelf in my local Game shop.
:)

Shame I can't play them.
:(

O

old.Hothnogg

Got up this morning coz some git banging on my door, was supriced to see it was the posty with my SI. Guess i should ckeck my email more often, was one from Amazon.co.uk saying it was coming today :)

S

Slinker

Yay item dispatched , get mine tomorrow , looks like I would'nt get much play today anyway :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom