Harpy Feather Charml; how to get ?

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

I've done this quest already a while ago but never gave the 2nd npc the remainders after i got the quest reward. I didnt have a feather either and me and my friend we both digged till everything was empty. Maybe he got the feather, no clue.

Anyway, question is can i still go dig for the feather or can i do the quest all over again to be able to get the harpy feather for the charm which i'd like for my template ?

Thanx,

Reggie

gia

Fledgling Freddie
Your only chance is to find someone else who has done the quest and has a spare talon/feather.

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
grrr ok thanx. Well i've looked on cm's for a feather for sale but no luck. Was hoping if anyone knew from experience i can still go to the island and dig some more, maybe get a feather.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
u cant dig up more after u complete quest - ur only hope is buying one off someone/cm who found more than 1 feather or use an alt to do quest and pray.

Bellona

Banned
you could also write to goa, and tell them you fucked up the quest, ask them to reset the quest for you and remove the items you alrdy have, u might be lucky :)

worked for me ones, where I deleted a quest item :eek:

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
ah the last idea isnt to bad hhehehehe. might even try it.
So am i right the feathers arent supposed to be a 100% extra then so not everyone can get the charm ?

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
have u got spare talon? i saved a spare feather when i did it, maybe trade

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
no sorry no talon, its been a couple weeks ago when i did the quest and i thought i needed both talon and feathre to get anything so never bothered and threw away the rest, grrr :).

I wonder if the harpy talons i see on sale on cm for 10p or whatever are the same ?

Avindor

Fledgling Freddie
The 1.69 patch made Harpy Feather Charm transferable between characters. Just a tip :)

reggie

Fledgling Freddie
cool, maybe ill see 1 on sale then when i get back, holliday right now :).

Wish there was some kinda searchengine online to search market explorer items on sale grr :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom