Harpies cloak

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Im trying to solo some aritfacts usual problems of not on right time to get on artifact raids.

Has anyone managed to get the Harpies cloak yet Solo and does it drop often also the same for the goddess necklace.

Thx in advance

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
i did it solo (buffed) took around 2 hours of killing the right harpies for it to drop. It hten gets stolen by another harpie that you have to track down, make sure you see which piller the ghostly harpy flies to.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
ok m8 thx ill try that one later if the band of stars doesnt pop again ;-(...

Doonya

Fledgling Freddie
I also did this solo, spent about an hour trying the different towers and got lucky when it dropped off the 3rd harpy .. also i was fast to pick up the cloak and it didn't get stolen .. maybe was lucky as not many harpies around when i tried

CjkaceBM

Fledgling Freddie
Tigersans said:
ok m8 thx ill try that one later if the band of stars doesnt pop again ;-(...

Harpy cloak has nothing to do with the Band of Stars.

Are you farming the right place?

It drops only from aerdagy harpies which nest on top of the towers west of the harpy island.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
CjkaceBM said:
Harpy cloak has nothing to do with the Band of Stars.

Are you farming the right place?

It drops only from aerdagy harpies which nest on top of the towers west of the harpy island.

I think he wants both

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
yep after both, Still not got the band of stars ;-(, weekend wasted no drop

Laryssa

Regular Freddie
Band of Stars suck - i never saw it pop and i camped ages :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
killed him 6 times now, got 6 average claoks for my trouble, will give up at 10 i think :/

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
I thought i had patience but obviously not, Band of stars still no drop after countless attempes, Then after farming the Dianna's letters i got them all only to find out the artifact encounter is bugged and doesnt drop the necklace as others have also told me that it doesnt dropp and every time i go to the harpies its camped lol.

Being solo all the time as well its getting very boring camping things that dont fecking work lol

Yaemon

Fledgling Freddie
the cloak is easy to get solo.. pull the harpies at the top from range.. when the cloak drops pick it up fast and jump into the water and dive/swim away.

saks

Fledgling Freddie
yea hrun, thats how you should do if the cloak drops :p

Helped hero friend to speeed the killing up and so he had no downtime waiting for HP to regain.. we killing freaking 15 of the Aergarge harpies, then i had to log and he kept on and after the 2nd he got it :)

Took us ages :(

Sploosh the ElfChimp

Fledgling Freddie
Me and Nugusta pulled Chisri or what ever and it Dropped band of stars..then about 5 secs later it repopped and we got it again..luck eh? :clap:

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Ive spent 3 hours killing aeragie harpies no luck but then again no bb and lot of downtime ive not killed that many.

And as for Band of Stars Curse u u git LOL, ive kileed chisi about 8 times now and all i got was poxy cloak drops ;-(

Xaldrick

Fledgling Freddie
Patience is the key. I killed at least 50 harpies mainly solo, spend at least 10 hours excluding the time I waited for respawn and 100 gold for constitution losses due to sudden agro before it decided to drop the cloak. In the end I was beginning to think it was bugged and something odd did happen when I got it. I got agro from 5-6 other harpies when I picked it up, jumped into the water, got killed but still I had the cloak in my inv.
However, the true joy begins when you have to farm monks for Diary 3 of 3 :p

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Yipppeee

Got the god dam cloak very late last night, when no one there and lots of harpies.

Spent night farming scrolls ready 3 hours and only got 1 of 3 lol, so lets kill some monks with no BB its going to be so much fun trying reds and OJ's

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
20 Aedargy Harpy's later i gave up :)

Soling reds is annoying for a warden as it takes too long ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom