Hard to get MLs done in 2-3 months?

[e]

Fledgling Freddie
maybe there are ppl who love to do ML:s. I am not one of them, and most ppl I have talked to ingame share my feelings about the ML quests. So I wonder if you dont get the MLs done in these first months, what will the chances be to get them done in the future (when things get back to normal, read: most albs have done them)? What do you guys think ?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
most ml can be done by 1.5-2fg - in fact several are easier with smaller numbers, so I wouldn't worry.

I am sure there will be public aka "fuck the server" events every now and then for the parts that require zergs.

Asty

Fledgling Freddie
There will always be ml raids going. Though i really don't understand that "Must get ml10 to be competative!!!111" attitude. Take a look at the abilities and you'll notice that most are utter crap, yes, you don't necessarily need to do them much. Or if you're a caster you dont have to do them at all.

laiyna

Fledgling Freddie
for cloth casters ML2 is good
for clerics ML3 is required

for all other classes its just a bonus, except maybe bodyguard for reavers to make a chance to even find a group.

Laiyna

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Being ML10 for msot classes doesn't really offer much; it's being first that matters. Achievement > zergs anyday :worthy:

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
laiyna said:
for cloth casters ML2 is good
for clerics ML3 is required

for all other classes its just a bonus, except maybe bodyguard for reavers to make a chance to even find a group.

Laiyna

Not getting bodyguard either way. I believe Banelord has more useful tools and eveery pally will already have Bodyguard. Tbh, even ml1-ml2 in Banelord would be quite good at the start...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom