hard to compete?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I resubed and upgraded some of my acccounts for LOTM. I must admit i havent really played on the cluster for a while, But i always upgrade my accounts when a new expansion comes out and give it a go regardless :)

I didn't upgrade my BB account though, its my BB account and frankly all it does is sit as snowdonia and look at the wall, thought it was a waste of an expansion key.

the last few days i havent even logged the BB IN, after all all i am doing is getting my various toons down to the Lab for a look around and some fun.

I know its zergy in the Lab and probably a little bit of lag as well, but i find it very hard to compete with other players without my BB. I dont cast fast enough and i dont have as much HP to make the fights seem soem what more exciting.

The guild has taken a bit of a bashing and so not many people in there, most of the time, well in fact all of the time so far i have been solo in labby, which doesn't help :)

Without a BB (and solo) is there much point in playing in RvR zones? I think BB's took a little bit of fun out of the game.

On a side note i usually get excited about new expansions, this is the first one where it doesnt seem have that excitement Think it is because it is solely in an RVR zone and its a lot more hardwork just to explore without getting ganked every 3 meteres :) Part of me thinks i hae just paid XXX just to see the HUB :)

:m00:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I thought there was a part in Lab that only your side can get to. Like the DF steps.

Maybe have a look for where everyone is putting the buff bots?

or just texture abuse your way through a wall to hide it haha

Gamah

Banned
I thought there was a part in Lab that only your side can get to. Like the DF steps.

Maybe have a look for where everyone is putting the buff bots?

or just texture abuse your way through a wall to hide it haha

I used to texture abuse my bot in DF :p

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Hey Scorge,

I dont mean to be harsh in any way, but normally i tell ppl from our guild, that the downside of a "BB account" is that you treat it as a "BB" account.

On my 2 accounts, i have a BB on each, a pom bot on each, a tank on each (warr+thane) so they are totally compatable. Maybe it is because i only play one realm and maybe because i have been playing since beta, so i have had time enough. Another reason for doing this is, if you want to test out all chars on a realm, have different specs on some types of char, and have bb's then 10 slots may not be enough.

If you want to be sure to have buffs, in RvR as in PvE, get your own bb upgraded Account/+25% healing + 25% buffs, casting speed etc. Then you are fine, no more waste of time waiting and begging for buffs etc. Some players are willing to buff others, others are not. First priority for many is like you say guild members and then realm mates. Same on Alb i guess as on Mid.

Please do not be offended by my post, it is in no way my meaning to flame you.

Hope you will have fun ingame.

Best regards

Vonwar
Gulidmaster of Danish Huscarls MID/PRYD (Dyvet)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Scorge,

I dont mean to be harsh in any way, but normally i tell ppl from our guild, that the downside of a "BB account" is that you treat it as a "BB" account.

If you want to be sure to have buffs, in RvR as in PvE, get your own bb upgraded Account/+25% healing + 25% buffs, casting speed etc. Then you are fine, no more waste of time waiting and begging for buffs etc. Some players are willing to buff others, others are not. First priority for many is like you say guild members and then realm mates. Same on Alb i guess as on Mid.

I know i can do it, i have a spare LOTM key i got too many this year, its just that i dont like having to use a BB just to compete, think it takes a bit away from the game :)

I normally use one, its just that i hadn't realised how hard it is without one, and how essential a BB realy is :-(

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep,

It is like cavalery and indians, in a way, if the enemy is buffed, he is definitely stronger than you if unbuffed.

Arrows compared to a winchester rifle..... same story.

:)

Regards

Vonwar

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I know i can do it, i have a spare LOTM key i got too many this year, its just that i dont like having to use a BB just to compete, think it takes a bit away from the game :)

I normally use one, its just that i hadn't realised how hard it is without one, and how essential a BB realy is :-(

Not sure that having a Buffbot will save many characters from being jumped by multiple opponents whilst fighting mobs, which is pretty common down there.

Darzil

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
a BB makes a massive difference - if you can somehow skew the fight on your side otherwise (e.g. by bringing a friend or waiting till they're fighting mobs) you' can of course even the score.

Except for some reason being buffed by a buffbot isn't anywhere near as "lame" as duoing in the eyes of most FH posters ;)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
a BB makes a massive difference - if you can somehow skew the fight on your side otherwise (e.g. by bringing a friend or waiting till they're fighting mobs) you' can of course even the score.

Except for some reason being buffed by a buffbot isn't anywhere near as "lame" as duoing in the eyes of most FH posters ;)

QTF

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom