Hard SB spec to play!

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Try this one out for size:

Valkyn
no weapon spec bar for 3 in axe (3 +5)(left over points)
no la (1 +5)
21 crit (+5)
20 envenom (+5)
19 stealth (+5)

Corrosive will hit a buffed slash inf in good gear if he uses his 100% qual njessi 3.2 spd sword for about 30 mainhand hehe. If he swaps to his 2 hander (njessi 4.2 speed) he will hit for about 60. Against other less well equipped infs he hits harder. The buffed slash inf will hit back for 100-130 mainhand. If you want to try a hell offa gimp spec then give it a go.

Have managed to kill a lot of buffed infs with the above spec by moving and swapping weaps etc in a fight. Hell tis madness but sure does make you start to react after a while.

Made a right mess of quite a few fights mind but i dunno Corrosive has dropped a hell offa lot of different types.

Corrosive is a bit of a laugh really and has been fun. Nearly capped now though

MKJ
ps: did say i wouldn't play this game forra while but bugger it got bored!

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
go kobbie, get augdex1 and use a slow as hell staff for pa, variance wont be too bad for that level and staff is pure dexbased so will hit harder prolly. You will need to swap staff after each hit for new posion/snare/debuff etc, but thats np once you get the hang of it, can use one of the new faster hitting ones after pa, or a lw heat one, hehehe

Xen

edit: and get a pointy hat! :m00: (hmmm, where did that caster go? <wham!> etc. - you get the idea :))

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
New SB

You know i think i will. He will hit a lot harder than Corrosive but using the same techniques. Will be a hell offa lot easier to play come to think of it.

Prob cap Corrosive in Thid today so will reroll again i think and have some more fun.

MKJ

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
I have a better idea!

Go s/s spec with a 2h to PA with and then switch..

with high dex and a fast sword you will block some and style fast.. ofc switch weps to get more dots off.

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
23CS
19Stealth
17Axe
5Envenom

That is the spec I am making on mid/pryd shortly. Gonna carry spare 2handed axes, seems like whoever gets PA wins and if u pa with a beast of a 2hander then SB > all if you miss then snare run or if the enemy is unbuffed spam garrotte 4tw

A

Aoln

If you don't spec LA just use a shield and avoid the penalties ;<

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Aoln said:
If you don't spec LA just use a shield and avoid the penalties ;<

hmm.. would that make them swing with the shield to?? if using CS styles??

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
hmm.. would that make them swing with the shield to?? if using CS styles??

yeah, when using garrote with a shield + sword you will hit with the sword and slam the opponent for 9 seconds.

:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom