Resident Freddy
When will Finland come to terms with that they do belong to Sweden. :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
That movie was on the tv the other day, pure class Will Smith :D

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Watched it a couple months back, totally forgot how cool it was :D

yea, although a couple of questions were raised, like, how did they connect to the ship in the first place? usb? wireless? if so, im pretty sure the aliens would password it.

also, how did they upload the virus to the mothership from a simple fighter? im pretty sure that fighters wouldnt have access to the motherships mainframe.

still, a quality movie :D

Dukat

Resident Freddy
yea, although a couple of questions were raised, like, how did they connect to the ship in the first place? usb? wireless? if so, im pretty sure the aliens would password it.

also, how did they upload the virus to the mothership from a simple fighter? im pretty sure that fighters wouldnt have access to the motherships mainframe.

lol probably had thier password set as "password"! DUMB ALIEMS :eek:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!

Whats even worse is that there are Aliens in it, I mean come on how unreal can you get.

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
Whats even worse is that there are Aliens in it, I mean come on how unreal can you get.

most unreal imo was that the americans had a president whos number 1 concern was the people, now that IS unbelievable...

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I think the most unbelievable bit in the whole entire film was when that old guy got to GO INTO THE WHITE HOUSE! OMG!!

"I CANT BELIEVE IT IM IN THE WHITE HOUSE! THIS IS THE ACTUAL WHITE HOUSE"
"I CANT BELIEVE IT THIS IS THE OVAL OFFICE!!!"
"I CANT BELIEVE IT THIS IS AN ACTUAL REAL LIFE PEN THAT PEOPLE WRITE THINGS WITH IN THE ACTUAL OVAL OFFICE IN THE WHITE HOUSE OMG OMG"

:D

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i'm still shocked the President left a black man to save the world. We all know americans are racist

allegedly

Hawkwind

FH is my second home

Stupid Aliens stole the tech from the French and the server security collapsed after 3 tries.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
I thought it was a fairly acurate portrail of how some hick cable repair guy was much smarter than the entire American government myself..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom