Happy Halloween

M

Madonion Slicer

Happy Halloween (Not for the faint hearted)

My scary link for this all Halloween.

Enjoy.

Scary

O

old.Tohtori

Oh you're gonna get burned for that link M.S. :p

Truly, happy kids robbing your house out of sweets day for all!

M

Madonion Slicer

he he i wonder how many people can watch it till the end or alt tab away :D

damn no evil or scary emoticons.

M

Madonion Slicer

Yes you sure do. Soon in a few hours times it will turn dark and you will have the pleasure of small children knocking at you door making "Grrrr" and "Booo" noises and all you have to do in return is spend £30 on sweets and chocolates to hand to these bundles of join.

Now who could want more than that.

I of course will be in my Cellar playing DAOC with the system up loud so i cant here the annoying little fucks knocking at my door.

O

old.Tohtori

My apartment has no buzzer, is located in the inner yard of an apartment complex where the only way in is through a huge iron gate or two locked doors.

I'm safe :p

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

~positions cauldron of searing hot, molten caramel over door~

They want something sweet? I'll give 'em something fucking sweet!!

HOUUHAHAHHAHAHA!!

S

Serbitar

I'll be safe in the pub - though i may do a bit of 'trick or treating' myself - I have no plans to but at 2am when drunk it'll definately sound like a good idea :)

K

kinag

I watched the start.

ALT - TAB is a nice combination.

Yeah I know, i'm a wuzz... :(

[edit] I'm putting my black satan cross around my neck, putting on my black silk robe, painting some theatre blood in my face, paste the vampire tooths on and get ready to scare the SHIT out of small prats.. :flame:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Serbitar
I'll be safe in the pub - though i may do a bit of 'trick or treating' myself - I have no plans to but at 2am when drunk it'll definately sound like a good idea :)

You mean...

-I have no plans to but at 2am when drunk I'll definetly sound like a good idea :p

D

Damon_D

Yeah right as if I'm gonna give in to the " joy " of american hollidays :rolleyes: They can stuff it where I told em to stuff valentinesday too

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Damon_D
Yeah right as if I'm gonna give in to the " joy " of american hollidays :rolleyes: They can stuff it where I told em to stuff valentinesday too

Hey! It'a pacan holiday and not a bloody american holiday. They stole it :eek:

Be proud of your "pacan" roots!

O

old.Dillinja

Just another way to get money out of people and scare old people tbh.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by old.Dillinja
Just another way to get money out of people and scare old people tbh.

I fail to see the downside... :D

K

kinag

Ok, watched it done now :p

Wasn't so scary afterall..

S

Serbitar

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
You mean...

-I have no plans to but at 2am when drunk I'll definetly sound like a good idea :p

I'll sound like a good idea? as in me personally? I never sound like a good idea. What I actually meant was what I typed...

It'll definately sound like a good idea

With 'It' referring to trick or treating

O

old.Tohtori

But i meant:

"when drunk" as in when THEY are drunk that you'll sound like a good idea :p

S

Serbitar

no no no.. I'll be drunk, then I'll think that trick or treating is a good idea - beer does things like that to me. Stupid ideas suddenly make brilliant sense

O

old.Tohtori

When you get girls drunk enough you'll look good to them? :eek7:

Oooh...i thought you meant by "trick or treating" you mean "grab a booty" :p

S

Serbitar

Oooh...i thought you meant by "trick or treating" you mean "grab a booty" :p

Heheh do that anyway ;)

D

Damon_D

Hey! It'a pacan holiday and not a bloody american holiday. They stole it :eek:

Be proud of your "pacan" roots!

Well to me it looks a hell of alot like " fastelavn " where we dress up and the kids go sing at peopels doors for candy/bunn's what ever , buts thats in february or something ... Never had a holliday here in Denmark on that date . You can call it pacan all you want , I say peopel adopted it from the US , maybe its originaly from europe somehwere I dont know , but it started to be " IN " about the same time they introduced that valentines crap and its done for purely commercial reasons , so stuff it I say !!!!

Whats next ??? thanksgiving ???

S

snox

My apartment has no buzzer, is located in the inner yard of an apartment complex where the only way in is through a huge iron gate or two locked doors.

I'm safe :p

U in jail ? =P

S

snox

Now im Scared ,,,,

Wached the Link and when i cloesed the window The Phone Rang,, Secret number just haged up when i awserd =P

Should be safe now showed it to mu brother Tho ,, man i got scared

G

Graknak

US version of the Ring was teh boring, watch the 4 DVD Japanese version, much better imho

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom