Happy days!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Well I'd just got out of a 2hour exam after watching everyonelse leave the room after 50 minutes. Didn't go too bad but it kind of got eclipsed by a letter I just got.

Last year at uni I applied for a scholarship and was meant to find out about it early november...turns out I got it, they were just a month late telling me :D

So £3000 in the bank which wipes out the fears that I'd maybe be having to move back home and miss all lectures due to lack of cash, effecting my grades. Bye bye pasta and chopped tomato meals, hello FINALLY decent living.

Goes to show, 4 years 12 hour night shifts, was very depressed before coming to uni, especially after getting purely awful A-level results for various reasons. This is finally the pick me up I needed, especially after having to miss part of last year due to being in hospital. Don't give up, it's never too late...so many phrases sum this up.

Very chuffed, needless to say really :) Just wish I didn't have so many deadlines this week or I'd be able to go out and celebrate, heh.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
You must have made a great effort for that. But one thing bugs me, you dont call pasta decent living. Pasta is like the best thing ever if you have time to make it right. Congrats!

-Disclaimer, pun may or may not be intended.

Uara

Part of the furniture
Congrats Kir, as Chronic said dont spend it all on women and booze and lobster!!

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Ignore them. Wax the lot on one great weekend. Be a proper student

kirennia

Part of the furniture
You must have made a great effort for that. But one thing bugs me, you dont call pasta decent living. Pasta is like the best thing ever if you have time to make it right. Congrats!

-Disclaimer, pun may or may not be intended.

I love pasta but eating it with just a can of chopped tomatoes.....bleh :( Especially when you realise you have to eat that 7 days a week and still not have enough money, heh.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I love pasta but eating it with just a can of chopped tomatoes.....bleh :( Especially when you realise you have to eat that 7 days a week and still not have enough money, heh.

It beats half a bag of frozen mince and 5 oven chips!

congratz mate :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom