Happy days of Camelot

E

Ekydus

Taken from Monty Python DVD... Very good. :p

If you like this scene i'd recommend you get the film yourself, it's a classic. This is actually one of the worse scenes in the film, in my opinion, but the whole bonus Lego idea on the DVD is funny. :D

On this note i'll leave you with:
"We shall say "Ni" to you... if you do not appease us."
"Well what is it you want?"
"A SHRUBBERY!"

G

Gwandyn

There is a pretty good DAoC version of that scene to...
To bad i cant find it anymore...but ppl would just start yelling OLD anyways so who cares.

Btw anyone know where i can find that "DAoC dungeons and dragons" parody these days? :)

S

stupidshady

we the knights who where formerly calld NI are naw calld eki eki eki potang wwiieeee ( or something like that :D )

great movie, but ya gotta watch it more then once to rly find it funny :)

A

alithiel50

Originally posted by stupidshady
we the knights who where formerly calld NI are naw calld eki eki eki potang wwiieeee ( or something like that :D )
It's "Ekky-ekky-ekky-ekky-z'Bang, zoom-Boing, z'nourrrwringmm!".... according to the script I have at least ;)

Personally I'm still waiting for them to add the Cave of Caerbannog as an Epic Encounter.....

"That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on."
"Look, that rabbit's got a vicious streak a mile wide; it's a killer!"

Of course you'd need to have done the quest for the Holy Hand-grenade in order to complete it.... :p

Anyone who's ever played Asheron's Call will probably remember when someone on one of the servers managed to aggro the White Rabbit (a cute little level 666 bunny affectionately known as Pooky) and pull it all the way to one of the most heavily populated areas... the carnage was truly impressive! :clap:

O

old.Ashgen

In my days of Asherons Call

In Asherons Call

They introduced a cute white bunny.

Trouble was is was as hard as nails, and had big pointy teeth!

It would take a large band of the highest level characters to kill it, and if you failed it would pursue you across the game until it killed you. That was even if you used all the portals to escape, it would still eventually catch up with you and “rip your throat out”.

It was a real nice touch, in what was, in the end, an American brat account buying power levelling grief player infested game (not that I have a problem with the game ;) )

During the days I hate DAoC, I just look at back at the antics of AC, and smile to myself.

Regards

Ash

G

Galiryn

HAHA ROFL IRL :lol:

i /laugh when the skeleton came :D

S

swords

It would be easy to do in Camelot.
We already have brother Maynard at Prydwen keep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom