Happy Birthday

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin 26 today.....

awnsered my questions Mods do age :p

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Happy Birthday D00d =)

remember , the older the Bull the stiffer the Horn =)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
26 and he's yet to produce one original line of his own, Oh well. I guess 'creative' and 'original' arn't requirements for being a Mod, Gratz (4 more years 'till your Mid-Life Crisis :p)

Motowntheta

Fledgling Freddie
Is there an Alb-life crisis and a Hib-Life crises as well as a Mid-Life crisis ;)

Happy Birthday !

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
26 and he's yet to produce one original line of his own, Oh well. I guess 'creative' and 'original' arn't requirements for being a Mod, Gratz (4 more years 'till your Mid-Life Crisis :p)

i only got 9 months to go for that :(

happy birthday

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Adoctor said:

Be prepared, book an appointment with your local Salon to get a Mohawk, put a Downpayment on a 'rippin' Moberbike, buy a used leather jacket and matching trousers off Ebay. :D

(The sooner you start, the sooner you get over it and become respectable again :p)

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Adoctor said:

happy birthday

4 months 3 weeks here o_O.. but i'm nto scared ... better to fight for the right to live one day standing than live forever on you knees

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Archeon said:

I'm more "out-there" than to post creative stuff in a Creative box with all the confines which that entails!

I was hoping to send a collection of post-lock messages in for a Turner prize but I haven't found a way to preserve them in formaldehyde.

Oh and thanks all :)

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
What did you get for your birthday off Goa? Extra lag? personalised trace router?TShirt saying 'i lag with honour'? :) hehehe grtz on 26 anyway :drink:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Castus said:
What did you get for your birthday off Goa? Extra lag? personalised trace router?TShirt saying 'i lag with honour'? :) hehehe grtz on 26 anyway :drink:

was hoping for a "reduction in FH whine" ;) but alas not :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom