News Happy birthday...

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
rubiks-cube-cake.jpg

Yes, Karolina is your new name.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aaah right see, I thought it was jusr some random pic of a rubixcake...this is why people should either A) make their own birfday threads or B) Explain that this thread is a birfday thread for someone!!! :twak: we're not mind readers y'know...well, I am...Cho you are going to hell my friend, a very special area reserved only for the deeply preverted.

see you there.

Happy birthday KlipClopKlogs have a splendid day xxxx

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Too bad making your own birthday threads is possibly the saddest thing to do, ever :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Too bad making your own birthday threads is possibly the saddest thing to do, ever :p

...try buying your own box of valentines chocolates mate lol that's sad...but I'm damned if I'm going without my thorntons this year tbh!!!

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Happy birthday Corn!!!!!!!

Maybe next year you can also be looking forward to a Pats Superbowl on your birthday :(

But for this year have a great one!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Thanks guys! Had a great day! Returned from Berlin wednesday evening and woke up to my gf bringing me breakfast on bed!

A while ago we were out looking at different stores and just browsing the city when I stumpled upon a wallsticker, a world map, and I told her that I would have that in my first home. We just moved in together so that's what she gave me :)

fermliving-wallstickers-o.jpg

Then she baked me a cakeman, which was much better than the one Olga posted :) Will post a picture of it when I get home!

In the evening we went to my parents house, had a great dinner with them and my grandmom. Parents gave me 12x£100 so that really saved my month after a pricy trip to Berlin :)

Hope you've all had a good time while Ive been away

And thanks again guys! Means the world to me

Fast

Part of the furniture
Sounds like u had a superb time. Happy Birthday :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Dude, what was Berlin like? I'm thinking of going in March - flights are £45 return at the mo. Lots to do?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
A while ago we were out looking at different stores and just browsing the city when I stumpled upon a wallsticker, a world map, and I told her that I would have that in my first home. We just moved in together so that's what she gave me :)

Oh man you're screwed if you don't get her an equal remember type present :p

Grats on the great day.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dude, what was Berlin like? I'm thinking of going in March - flights are £45 return at the mo. Lots to do?

Dude.. Tonnes! Regardless of how you like to spend your time Berlin can offer it! You can shop, go clubbing, watch football, drink all day long and eat all the sausage you like(in both ways, yes!)

Oh man you're screwed if you don't get her an equal remember type present :p

Grats on the great day.

I know.. I'm screwed! Can't even remember what I did yesterday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom