Happy Birthday to...

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Tris!

18 years old, legal drinking age finally! :D

Have a good birthday tris and have fun out on the town of M'bro if youre going out that is. :drink:

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Sharma said:
Tris!

18 years old, legal drinking age finally! :D

Have a good birthday tris and have fun out on the town of M'bro if youre going out that is. :drink:

Glad i live in Denmark tbfh.... /cheer at legal Drinking age = 15 (I'm soon 19 tho, but were VERY happy about it back then :p)

Gratzy anyway :)

Still remember my first time with Alchohol, 13 and my dad mixed 1½ liter Cola-Rum for me, hmmmmmm, was like 1.45liter cola and 0.05liter rum, but I were happy :D

Gratzy on legal driving age tho or is that one of the bad sides of Denmark? oO

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Young Bastard! Oh well, happy birthday, enjoy it while it lasts. Because soon, you'll be OLD(er)! Like poor owd me. Still, gotta laught (eventually). HB m8.

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Having recently turned 18, I can say how much it rocks. Grats! :D

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
18 is so over rated... i started drinking in pubs from 14:) in uk:p

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Birthdays are over-rated! After 24 of the buggers you get pretty bored of them.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Binky the Bomb said:
Young Bastard! Oh well, happy birthday, enjoy it while it lasts. Because soon, you'll be OLD(er)! Like poor owd me. Still, gotta laught (eventually). HB m8.

pfffft young'un whatchoo talkin bout im much older than j00, wait till you get to my age.... :touch:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Pfft...Conch wasn't boasting! He is too cool to need to boast! He was simply stating a fact!

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Sissyfoo said:
Pfft...Conch wasn't boasting! He is too cool to need to boast! He was simply stating a fact!
exactly!!! dam right sissyfoo couldnt have worded it better:p

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
pfffft young'un whatchoo talkin bout im much older than j00, wait till you get to my age.... :touch:

By two days, which is not "Much older" but rather "a pinch older". However, if you WANT to be known as an old hag...?

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Binky the Bomb said:
By two days, which is not "Much older" but rather "a pinch older". However, if you WANT to be known as an old hag...?

only if i can push in to queues, elbow people, run everyone over with my trolly at the supermarket, fart loudely in public places, bore people to death when they sit next to me on the bus, say things like "In My Day", tell complete strangers about any problems im having "down there", give any one under the age of 40 dirty looks and call them delinquants, paint me front doorstep red, knit tea cosies, write angery letters to the telegraph and join a bingo club, then people can call me what they like cos i'll be def and make sure poeple know it too!

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Iceforge said:
Glad i live in Denmark tbfh.... /cheer at legal Drinking age = 15 (I'm soon 19 tho, but were VERY happy about it back then :p)

Gratzy anyway :)

Still remember my first time with Alchohol, 13 and my dad mixed 1½ liter Cola-Rum for me, hmmmmmm, was like 1.45liter cola and 0.05liter rum, but I were happy :D

Gratzy on legal driving age tho or is that one of the bad sides of Denmark? oO
That makes more sense that England. Let people drink at 15, by the time they're 18 and allowed to drive, drinking has got boring to most. Instead, we give them a leathal weapon at 18 and hand them a pint when they pass :(

Oh, happy birthday btw ;)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
only if i can push in to queues, elbow people, run everyone over with my trolly at the supermarket, fart loudely in public places, bore people to death when they sit next to me on the bus, say things like "In My Day", tell complete strangers about any problems im having "down there", give any one under the age of 40 dirty looks and call them delinquants, paint me front doorstep red, knit tea cosies, write angery letters to the telegraph and join a bingo club, then people can call me what they like cos i'll be def and make sure poeple know it too!

Sounds like me NOW, except for the bingo club. More of a pub person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom