happy birthday MOBIUS!

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
tehe lookie what i found! billy is all grown up!

Today's Birthdays
Mobius (20)

happy birthday from me and harrison!

:drink:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
haha thanks adam unfortunately im spending my 20th birthday alone as my grandparents have fucked off to spain 3 weeks ago :(

remember the good old days, of chilling at your nans house :D nver get those times back :/

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
wish we were back at isleworth and syon, doing out gcses :/ how the fuck idd you get away with doinf barely any lesons. miss williams loved you tbh :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
haha, remember when nobody did P.E and mr wing went mental

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
If it's any consolation I spent my 22nd birthday locked in my room because I couldn't face going out and pretending to be happy in front of my family. :- )

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
i drunk alot of vodka and my arm and towel are soaked in blood. i literlaly dont know what happened :/

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
You probably shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Mobius said:
haha, remember when nobody did P.E and mr wing went mental

yeah was good at my nans, even tho my uncles were assholes sometimes and wudnt let us go on the net :p prolly cuz i screwed them over with games

lmao remember it like it was yesterday, best thing ever XD mr wing was awesome :S

cuz i bunked so many days mrs williams and mr (forgot his name, he was kinda old and he always beat students up.. head of 6th form) let me pick what lessons i wanted to do and which i wanted to skip :D tehe byebye german, mrs pond suck my balls! saw her at work like a month ago :S she spat on me! i ate the spit.. just incase u wanted to know wat happened to it

where u living mr billy!?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
HB mobius.

may your days be full of spunk, vodka, tight vagina and cannabis*.

*if it is socially acceptable. if not, do it anyway. you wont regret it :D

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
~Latency~ said:
yeah was good at my nans, even tho my uncles were assholes sometimes and wudnt let us go on the net :p prolly cuz i screwed them over with games

lmao remember it like it was yesterday, best thing ever XD mr wing was awesome :S

cuz i bunked so many days mrs williams and mr (forgot his name, he was kinda old and he always beat students up.. head of 6th form) let me pick what lessons i wanted to do and which i wanted to skip :D tehe byebye german, mrs pond suck my balls! saw her at work like a month ago :S she spat on me! i ate the spit.. just incase u wanted to know wat happened to it

where u living mr billy!?

haha, your uncles were nutters. i saw edge in hounslow once with a boombox on his shoulder :D
that teacher was mr evans :D he was fucking ace, even though he did batter the shite out of stephen luker. i'm living in hurley/maidenhead area with my nan at the moment but apparently i'm going back to australia at the end of the month :/ i need to get back in touch with school actually i got my A level results and threw them straight in the bin as i was emigrating literally 20 minutes later and now i'm back and sort of need them :(

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
HB mobius.

may your days be full of spunk, vodka, tight vagina and cannabis*.

*if it is socially acceptable. if not, do it anyway. you wont regret it :D

i spent 200 quid on cannabis in amsterdam last month matey, thats why i'm so bloody skint! no tight vagina here though. it's like the last of the summer wine in this little village. droopy fannies all over the place :/

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
honestly thought those school days were the best :/ remember when william through chips over someones car and had to clean it up during science. what a bellend. :D

are you still in kingston? last time i was there i fell asleep on a boat and charlotte (hass's mate) has barely spoken to me since ;/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well that explains the night of drunken pointlessness you were posting all night then.

HB!

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Happy Birthday, Mobs :D :drink:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks lads. Hope the Arsenal win later on to make it a good day. :D For my birthday everybody has to watch The Thick of It (uknova) special because it's the best comedy ever, alright!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
HBD Mob! may you always be younger than me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom