Happy Birthday Gamah!

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Our true friend Gamah who this realm loves and looks up to so much - Has just made it to 21 IRL today.

Such a nice guy who everybody loves, I do not think he has offended one person in his entire life.

Congratulations David!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
If I were feeling mean I'd grumble about how he only survived to age 21 by having other people buy food/providing for him, taking the odd leftover pizza slice or something or some other witty metaphor ;) but I can't be bothered and I'm far too nice for that.

Happy Birthday Gamah.

Rhori

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
If I were feeling mean I'd grumble about how he only survived to age 21 by having other people buy food/providing for him, taking the odd leftover pizza slice or something or some other witty metaphor ;) but I can't be bothered and I'm far too nice for that.
hmm.. okay.... :touch: everything still ok?

Happy Birthday Gamah :cheers:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh good god, lock up your daughters!!

*remembers gam's a nerd*

ammendment, lock up for hard drives!!

have a good 'un sveetie pie!

elbeek

Part of the furniture
Happy birthday junior. I dread to think how bitter and twisted you will be when you reach my age tho :D

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
Happy Birthday David. Great Guy. hope you had a very good day and got über drunk ^^

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
*starts to make some obnoxious but highly amusing post about Gamah but then figures heck it's his 21st...*

Hippy Barfday :drink:

Gamah

Banned
Thanks all, tis sad to be old ;(

Had a pretty good birthday, got a weekend away to Belguim with the girlfriend, a very nice watch, and loads of other bits :) I fear I am getting to old to keep the Freddyshouse flaming crown though, soon the torch wll be passed to a younger model ;)

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:

Had a pretty good birthday, got a weekend away to Belguim with the girlfriend, a very nice watch, and loads of other bits :) I fear I am getting to old to keep the Freddyshouse flaming crown though, soon the torch wll be passed to a younger model ;)

See what a fucking pint of cider does to this BOY

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:

You're never too old to flame :drink:

By the way, which part of Belgium? (the mrs is from Antwerp)

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
Grats Gamah, now go get drunk... cus thats what I do, and when you are drunk, listen to people convo, and say... why don't you stfu xD and run like shit, cus irl you aint got area mezz. :(
or mincer speed...

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
flim nice avatar, like this one more ;D

im not gonna say the typical joke about gamah's gf :p

happy bday ;D

Marc

FH is my second home
He's 21?? lol i thought he was 16-17

Happy birthday

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Gamah said:

Give it to Billy Elliot, err sorry Infanity :d

Gamah

Banned
toxii said:
flim nice avatar, like this one more ;D

im not gonna say the typical joke about gamah's gf :p

happy bday ;D

I thought it was only one bucked teeth loser and one brilo pad merc that were sad enough for that shit.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:

Happy Birthday Gamah.

as a man once said... You need novamir's help irl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom