FH news Happy Birthday Ezteq

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol thank you sooo much guys!!! Really appreciate that!

I had a totally great day, woke up at 6am, you'd think at 31 the OMFG it's my BIRTHDAY!!! would wear off, but not for me lol. So woke up and did 10k on the cross trainer hoping it wuld make me tired and go back to sleep...nope lol so my looney tunes DVD went on and cards and stuff were opened!!

I got lovely cards and some awesome pressys (try and control your envy here guys but I got an actual RL dinosaur tooth...I know, firgging sweet eh? and a 5 point set of antlers \o/) I almost collapsed when I opened them hehe anyway then I set off to the Dinosaur museum in Dorchester, had a cooked breakfast while there and got some other bits from the gift shop then back home for nappage and then watched Heartbreak Ridge and went out, wearing my new dresss, for a bloody awesome steak dinner (no cake whatsoever today lol, did have oeros though).

Anyway now collapsed in front of the TV in my giant t short watching a george clooney rom com! Thank you again for the thread guys, most excellent, have a great sunday evening all!
xxxx

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Ez, you forgot to blow out my candle *bwahahaha*
Glad you had a great day!

Marc

FH is my second home
lol thank you sooo much guys!!! Really appreciate that!

I had a totally great day, woke up at 6am, you'd think at 31 the OMFG it's my BIRTHDAY!!! would wear off, but not for me lol. So woke up and did 10k on the cross trainer hoping it wuld make me tired and go back to sleep...nope lol so my looney tunes DVD went on and cards and stuff were opened!!

I got lovely cards and some awesome pressys (try and control your envy here guys but I got an actual RL dinosaur tooth...I know, firgging sweet eh? and a 5 point set of antlers \o/) I almost collapsed when I opened them hehe anyway then I set off to the Dinosaur museum in Dorchester, had a cooked breakfast while there and got some other bits from the gift shop then back home for nappage and then watched Heartbreak Ridge and went out, wearing my new dresss, for a bloody awesome steak dinner (no cake whatsoever today lol, did have oeros though).

Anyway now collapsed in front of the TV in my giant t short watching a george clooney rom com! Thank you again for the thread guys, most excellent, have a great sunday evening all!
xxxx

You did 10k on the cross trainer? for real? Holy shit lol

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol Marc I did 15 the other day, 10k on a cross trainer isn't like 10k running it's a hell of a lot easier and only takes about 25 mins...I wish it was as impressive but t'aint!

Anyway; I had two glasses of wine with dinner yesterday and today I'm schlepping about like Ozzy Osbourne, trying to get togrips with my revision and things but it just is not happening...I keep finding new and interesting ways to procrastinate lol (hehe not joking, so far I've joined up to facebook, dismantled two clocks with the hope of amalgamating them but just succeeded in destroying them both & done various twitterings and FHings...) so I think I might just knock it all on the head and do other, more productive things than sit gawping at a text book.

I'm doomed tbh, hit 31 and already I am senile!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lol Marc I did 15 the other day, 10k on a cross trainer isn't like 10k running it's a hell of a lot easier and only takes about 25 mins...I wish it was as impressive but t'aint!

Anyway; I had two glasses of wine with dinner yesterday and today I'm schlepping about like Ozzy Osbourne, trying to get togrips with my revision and things but it just is not happening...I keep finding new and interesting ways to procrastinate lol (hehe not joking, so far I've joined up to facebook, dismantled two clocks with the hope of amalgamating them but just succeeded in destroying them both & done various twitterings and FHings...) so I think I might just knock it all on the head and do other, more productive things than sit gawping at a text book.

I'm doomed tbh, hit 31 and already I am senile!

Be careful Ez. At the moment you're still a Puma, but in 4 more year's you'll be a Cougar!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just stepped off a flight from LA. Good excuse for being late :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY EZ!!!

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Be careful Ez. At the moment you're still a Puma, but in 4 more year's you'll be a Cougar!

Well if you are talking 'bout this..

cougartown_01.jpg

damn sure I'm crossing the channel to pay her a visit :p

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
courteney cox? hell no, ugh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom