happy birfdah binky!!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
haha i beat you to it! 25 woohoo hope you have a great day bud :) :clap: :fluffle:

Wij

I am a FH squatter
HB - and if you need ur ears cleaning just shout :)

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers. I'm now an offical old git, with nephews and neices too.

If theres advice i can give to the "youngsters" it's this, don't be a fool for your tool, or you'll end up changing nappies before long. I thank you!

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Deep? Here's deep for you:

The best thing you can do with life is stave off boredom, as it's bordom that defines our existence. Were the only creature on the planet that sufferes from it, were driven to overcome it, and we live to cure it. But in the end, it's simple boredom that kills us off. Thats why people cannot live with themselves and commit suicide all the time (except of course the Acid+thinks he can fly+tall building=splat!) they have no abilitiy to deal with the utter boredom that life is made of. My advice is simple, defeat bordom, and you've cracked the meaning of life. Otherwise, hit the road (from about 700 feet(ish)).

That and: Breasts are the pillows of all sweat dreams!

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
haha thats actually quite true :)

happy birthday anyway :d :clap:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
Deep? Here's deep for you:

The best thing you can do with life is stave off boredom, as it's bordom that defines our existence. Were the only creature on the planet that sufferes from it, were driven to overcome it, and we live to cure it. But in the end, it's simple boredom that kills us off. Thats why people cannot live with themselves and commit suicide all the time (except of course the Acid+thinks he can fly+tall building=splat!) they have no abilitiy to deal with the utter boredom that life is made of. My advice is simple, defeat bordom, and you've cracked the meaning of life. Otherwise, hit the road (from about 700 feet(ish)).

That and: Breasts are the pillows of all sweat dreams!
wow youve just defined how i see life as well ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom