One of Freddy's beloved
sissybday.png

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Aww! Thanks, Ala! :wub:

Thanks fer the cake, BI! :D I hope people don't expect me to share it? :-o

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Only 5 years to go 'till you'll be put in an old-folks home and have a male nurse helping you take a piss. ;)

Happy Bday :D

Chilly

Balls of steel
ROAR!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE SISSY!

Nice one sissy, but imagine, just like old sib just had, next year, youl be closer to 30 than 20 :D

~old **** alert~

Nice one mate, hope you get incapacitatingly drunk!

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
1/4 of century gone already....
unlucky dude...

all the best n that :drink:

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Roar!! \o/

Alas, owing to financial woes (i.e. debts that would make all of Africa crumple up and die) I have spent my b'day working overtime at teh office. :mad:

Must...get...more...money!!

Long time no see, Evzy (whom I have never, ever met)!! :D

'Shy

One of Freddy's beloved
Congratufibularities!!!!!!!!!

:bazbeer:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Sissyfoo said:
Roar!! \o/

Alas, owing to financial woes (i.e. debts that would make all of Africa crumple up and die) I have spent my b'day working overtime at teh office. :mad:

Must...get...more...money!!

Long time no see, Evzy (whom I have never, ever met)!! :D

This is true, never have me met, nor do I know who you are.. I was mearly passing by and decided to offer my best wishes to someone who seemingly is getting older by the day (unlike those of us who never age due to fountains of youth at the bottom of our gardens).
Happity Birfday stranger.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Wow...you are a whole 5 years older than me...are you also 5 years wiser?
One would hope so ;)

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
I keep forgetting you are older than me.

Oh my child...for you really are, despite your actual age...how you have grown! I have seen you progress from Zephyr seeker all the way up to L50 fire wizard and now you are some kind of flying mutant thing with X-ray vision.

Have we really been aquainted for almost 4 years or so? I can hardly believe it. It's super. The good times (laughing at people wanting refunds for lag-popped moths) and the bad times (me getting all hypermenstrual over your incompetence at pygmy goblins). But I wonder, would you call my name if you saw me in heaven?

I think Diana Ross said it best when she sang - "I think this time around I am gonna do it like you never knew it oh I'll make it through. The time has come for me to break out of this shell and let the whole world know. I'm coming out I want the world to know got to let it show." Granted, these words may not make much sense now but just wait until you are pooping into a bag and having all your food fed to you through a tube. Then you will think back and say to yourself, "Morgan was so wise. He really did know it all! Indeed he did. I don't like the music of today. It's all just noise to me. And whatever happened to Wyatt Earp? Oh how I miss Angel and Buffy. Take me Lord! DELIVER ME FROM THIS DESSICATED SHELL OF A BODY!"

Erm anyway. Hope the next 25 years are nice. Would sir care to try something from our Homo side of the sexuality range this time?

Tell me what you would like for your birthday and, within reason, it shall be yours!

With affection,

a.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Wow!! ~sniffs~

Has it really been 4 years? Seems to have flown by! :D

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
It's true what they say - time flies fast when you're whipping it.

a.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom