hangover of hangovers

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeap, suffer or have a few. It'll last longer, but tomorrow will be lighter an today will be survivable.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
get some Gatorade down yer neck...and a big plate of bacon and eggs!!

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
Had a heavy one my self, immigration allday (have to go every 90days), went drinking 3pm till 9pm and back in time for the missus's asian cooking :p

Bars, A Go Gos the lot, £40 down the drain but a nice end to the day at least :p

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
It got me years ago mate when I posted a pic of me drinking an alcopop, only difference is I was 16 at the time :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It got me years ago mate when I posted a pic of me drinking an alcopop, only difference is I was 16 at the time :D

disappointed billy :( you live in nuke you should be drinking the local brews! get some brown ale down you! you'll be shitting through the eye of a needle for weeks.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm a Cider drinker through and though, I live in the wrong county!

Laddey

FH is my second home
I was that smashed on Saturday night i still felt rough when i woke up Tuesday.

I'm 22 and i've never had a hangover like that before.

It was coming out of both holes within 5 minutes of each other.

So i was shitting through the eye of a needle then spinning around to spuw up. Nasteh!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
The older you get the worse the hangovers are :) Trust me you haven't seen anything yet....

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lots of liquids and drink a Barocca or any vitamin c riddled liquid supplement

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
How much worse can they get?!

Lots! I can go on a bender (and suffer memory loss) and take 24hrs to recover to a state where I can just about mutter my own name...

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The older you get the worse the hangovers are :) Trust me you haven't seen anything yet....

another floor of being old then :< I generally dont have hangovers (last one I had was when I was 18 or something like that) i'm 27 now, so its been quite a good run between them.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Lots of cold Irn Bru and a doob ftw.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Anyone else on here ever think to themselves...I'm a lot more fun when I'm drunk.

?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Quite true, when i was 25, i had no problems. Being diabetic helps(something to do with insulin), but now...ouch.

GimmlyThe3rd

Banned
another floor of being old then :< I generally dont have hangovers (last one I had was when I was 18 or something like that) i'm 27 now, so its been quite a good run between them.
That's not a good thing, you should get hang overs, it's toxic to your body (well the by-products are). Last year I was drinking every other night all night in-between work days, so much I had memory loss every night. I stopped getting hang overs which made the partying worse, so I called it quits and tend to get pissed 1x a week.

Now if I drunk like that, I'd die the next day :p, i'm with laddey, I get some fucking evil hang overs and i'm same age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom