Won't you come to the hanging with me?

Hang the bastard, hang him high.
Hoist his body to the sky.
It's as nice as a day can be.

Hang the bastard, hang him well.
Send his sorry soul to hell.
When his neckbone snaps we'll know.
When the cannibal won't be killing anymore.

His face will turn red,
Then purple, then blue.
We'll watch from up here
To get a good view.
And when his eyes bug out we'll know,
It's the end of him
And the end of the show!

So hang the bastard, hang him with cheer.
We'll make some hot dogs
And drink a few beers.
And when his tongue rolls out we'll know,
It's the end of the show
And we all can go home!

But not till we hang the bastard, hang him here.
The most exciting thing this town has seen in years.
When his body stops jerking we'll know,
It's the end of him, it's the end of him,
It's the end of him,
And the end of the show.

[Cowbell solo]

So hang the bastard, hang him high.
Kiss his guilty butt goodbye.
It's as nice as a day can be.

His veins will pop out all over his head.
We'll tickle his armpits to make sure he's dead.
And when his tongue rolls out we'll know,
It's the end of him and we all can go home!

But not till we
Hang the bastard, hang him high.

Hoist his body to the sky.
When his body stops jerking we'll know,
It's the end of him, it's the end of him,
It's the end of him!
Let's get on with the show!

Hooray!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Unfortunately it wouldn't surprise me if they all got away with it. Watched a small part of question time last night (I think it was) and Lord Falconer (I think it was) basically said that no matter the outcome, even if everyone is found guilty of starting an illegal war in Iraq, no-one will be prosecuted as there was no ill intent... hmmm.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
no ill intent? they started a war for the hell of it? no, they started a war for a clear and present reason, namely money :/

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
TdC in fail post shocker :D

ramathorn

Fledgling Freddie
the whole country is a joke, justice is no more than a word used wheh its convenient. no one should be immune to prosecution under any circumstances. The sooner I can get that Visa to Oz sorted out the better, just living here annoys the hell outta me.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
I thought you were going to talk about this report...
BBC News - Rapist who murdered mother and girl jailed for 32 years
... where hanging is too good for him.

Thankfully none of these fucktards can run for office at the next election.
The CPS wouldn't prosecute if they didn't think they had a decent chance of a conviction. The rumour that they're thinking of invoking Parliamentary privilege shows just how desperate they are to escape conviction.

Thing is that PP only refers to what's said in Parliament, what's said between an MP and a constituent, and who can get into Westminster. It doesn't make any allowance for immunity from criminal prosecution otherwise ALL MP's would be breaking the law all the time and hiding behind PP.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Jim Devine was always a dodgy bastard, met him a few times when I worked for the council in his area and frankly I wouldn't have trusted him for a second. I've always wondered why people continually vote for a party when it's obviously a crook they're electing. People in Scotland are blind with party loyalty, it's almost as bad as the sodding religious pish that I have to put up with every day.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
HAHA!

There are people in the private sector who get millions in expenses and bonuses, and if you look deep enough, there will be some goverment money in there.

Not to mention these expenses pale in comparison to what we lose in miss mangagment and fighting illegal wars abroad.

Im not saying the MPs were right, by all means string them up and make them pay, but it really does seem like a smokescreen to detract from the real problems.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
People in Scotland are blind with party loyalty, it's almost as bad as the sodding religious pish that I have to put up with every day.

For example, conservatives continually screwed over the Scottish, taking away contracts for ship building and such and giving them to English shipyards when quite often the English shipyards were not as well equipped but were run by people that would vote for them. Fife is a good example of this. The net result was greatly increased unemployment across entire counties in some cases.

Anyway, looking at the article regarding these MPs, there are both Labour and Conservative facing charges. So its not really one party, but the system itself. I'm not defending Labour or Labour polititians, just making some observations.

rynnor

Rockhound
If they are sucessful in using the Parliamentary Privilege defence some serious shit will hit the fan - I imagine emergency legislation will be used to change it if they suceed - no way Parliament can afford for these guys not to stand trial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom