Handy Tip of the Day

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Don't put on lipstick before putting on your clothes, especially if you're retarded, especially if you're wearing a white shirt, especially if you are dressing in the dark, especially if you don't plan on looking down before leaving the house.

Unless, of course, you like going around with a red kiss mark on your left boob. At work. All day.

Go me! :worthy:

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Thats kind of sexist, can we have a tip for those of us who don't wear lipstick?

Alithiel

Fledgling Freddie
:fluffle:

Sometimes I worry about you, Asha... especially after posting that you were thinking about respeccing as a Stripper in 1.69 and that you had considered selling yourself on Ebay! :eek7:

Just remember that you have friends here if you need to talk! ;)

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
if i wear white t-shirt on it's a regular for me to put koffe or juice fleck on it so i dont mind if i have a red kiss mark there too..

but oh... i dont use lipstick :p

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
Thats kind of sexist, can we have a tip for those of us who don't wear lipstick?
no, I am sexist, sorry.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
Don't put on lipstick before putting on your clothes, especially if you're retarded, especially if you're wearing a white shirt, especially if you are dressing in the dark, especially if you don't plan on looking down before leaving the house.

Unless, of course, you like going around with a red kiss mark on your left boob. At work. All day.

Go me! :worthy:
owned and boned :clap: :clap:

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Bless you, Asha. Why do you dress in the dark anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom