Handspring Treo 600

Vae

Resident Freddy
Seems to be my day for asking questions of all you lovely people :)

Anyone got a clue where I can buy a handspring treo 600 sim free and unlocked? It's to go out to Nigeria as a gift for someone hence needing to be sim free. Everywhere I look it seems to be only with a contract.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Expansys are one of the first to get anything of this nature and they seem to think they aren't available sim-free as of yet, only on contract.

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=105948

Incidentally, I hope you aren't posting one of these to some nigerian beneficiary who emailed you promising tens of millions of dollars which they need 'rescuing' - heh :)

Vae

Resident Freddy
Nah just had my boss walk in and ask me to get one as a gift for a managing director of a company down there he needs a favour from. Bribery? Who said that?

I'd had a look around and came across Expansys via Pricerunner but as they were out of stock I was hoping they were available elsewhere.

gremlin

One of Freddy's beloved
If you ask Orange nicely and pay up front for the phone they'll give you the unlock codes (might be law actually, not sure?).

If not search the forums at treocentral.com for "unlock patch".

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
gremlin said:
If you ask Orange nicely and pay up front for the phone they'll give you the unlock codes (might be law actually, not sure?).

If not search the forums at treocentral.com for "unlock patch".

yeah, but it means paying up the whole contract value - i.e. a whole years line rental. Yeowch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom