Hammer, Axe or Sword

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
Im makin a new temp for my warr, atm he is 50 hammer and it is v good but tbh im bit bored of hit and atm i was wondering what weapon is best to use could you givf me pros and cons off all the weapon types as i am deciding which way to go. Thanx

Ormorof

FH is my second home
if you rvr alot i would go hammer = low end usage and block chain isnt too shabby for pve

for pure pve i would go axe though = looks sooooo much cooler :)

sword for abit of both i suppose = the spinny jump looks funny for the first few days but gets irritating, and well, it doesnt look as good as axe :D

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I love sword, the styles are good, best side of the three IMO and Ragnarok is always nice. Drawout isnt too high end usage either, can be used lots with no problems. Blockchain does really nice damage as well if you have it on a shieldtank.

Foadon

Fledgling Freddie
iv said it alot on previous posts, hammer is best line, sword only reason is ragna, and frankly its very overrated (yes i had it ), and axe doesnt have what hammer has, and can have malice and battler as hammer
cba to write more since id always repeat what i wrote before, try looking up older posts about it

xenia-

Fledgling Freddie
hehe, jon spec ftw :)

anyways, stay hammer if you want both battler and malice, otherwise I would say axe, has some nice positionals and anytime asd, with snare followup, which imo is quite nifty - depends on your play style.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Jon still playing? :p if so i got full respec for sale.

EDIT: Runi atm your full COZAK'S FARMING HAMMER spec buy your own if you stay hammer :)

Runimatrix

Fledgling Freddie
lol cozak ye i still use :) waitin for BoS to ding 10 then i give it u back and come on mod more often we miss u.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Beta testing Mir3 atm :) will be back after a break i think then start exping sb again /sigh :p givf bot

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom