Halo 2

Ono

Part of the furniture
Après avoir joué la version actuellement hors de moi peux conclure que les graphiques ont daté très mal.

L'histoire est encore très bonne cependant et elle est certainement très atmosphérique.

;)

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think it means it looks shit but it could be he's asking you to marry him Starmie ;)

Doomy

Fledgling Freddie
Cest un bon gam, mon francais cest nut too bon bute pour what oi have playes cest tresbien!

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Le version anglais est tres tres dullé. Le same de la first Halo.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
just read on eurogamer that there will be no co-op via live,

when the fuck are they gonna realise the co-op mode made the latter stages of the first one playable.

Lumox

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think giving opinions on leaked games is particularly intelligent.

Yaka said:
when the fuck are they gonna realise the co-op mode made the latter stages of the first one playable.

what

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
La premiere Halo ete une sac tras grand du suckage. Je pense que le duexieme peutetre un sac ever more grand.

My finest Franglais.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Being not a total fanboy such as yourself :D, I'm quite happy to agree with you in this instance. Halo was the most overhyped overrated peice of dull I've ever played. Played a bit more of the second one last night, was a bit better but it's still pretty average.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
U talking single or multi cause the multi was great on the PC single player wasn't up to much, though playing the single on the Xbox was great its a great boys night in game. up there with fusion frenzy and Burnout 3

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Ah playing the single-player by yourself isn't very good after the 10th unless u did what I did and went out and go a widescreen telly with a 5.1 surround sound system, now all my games are great, made Halo last a bit longer, but its the only Xbox game I got that I've had the longest I have got rid of all my orginal games. Mind you I prefer the Halo series for its story (Eric Nylund is a great author) read the books but avoid the flood its okay but it is to constrained by the games main plotline.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Got a widescreen tele, got the 5.1 surround set up - Halo/Halo 2 is still dull. Even after the first time.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
PLightstar said:
Ah playing the single-player by yourself isn't very good after the 10th unless u did what I did and went out and go a widescreen telly with a 5.1 surround sound system, now all my games are great, made Halo last a bit longer, but its the only Xbox game I got that I've had the longest I have got rid of all my orginal games. Mind you I prefer the Halo series for its story (Eric Nylund is a great author) read the books but avoid the flood its okay but it is to constrained by the games main plotline.

After the 10th time? It sucked ass halfway though the first time in all honesty. I like a bit of variation in my fps, Halo had absolutely none. Walk down stupid corridor, kill shit annoying squeaky voiced monster, move on, repeat ad nauseum.

nath

Fledgling Freddie
Quite - although at times I did find it strangely therapeutic riflebutting the squeaky aliens :)

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Im only interested in the MP side of Halo 2, the SP was ok better than the first but CTF is my main love.

I speak French too so the "preview" (ahem) came in handy.

I think Plightstar and Bodhi should just kiss and get on with it tbh ;)

leggy

Probably Scottish
PLightstar said:
Get the books then you will understand.

Am I reading this correctly?

You are suggesting someone buys a book spawned by a video game purely on the basis that it will make him "understand" it? You do realise that this is a game? A form of entertainment that should be enjoyable on it's own merits. Do we need books to understand GTA, counterstrike or baldur's gate2? No. We play and enjoy then because they are fun and entertaining.

Don't kid yourself that reading a shit book will be a magical cure for what is essentially a pretty boring and average game. Accept that fact that it's nothing special and "the" xbox exclusive is merely a big handfull of straws.

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
The Books are great by themselves, withour the Game all im saying is 'open your mind' to the other medias out there. The Matrix tried to cross platforms but failed, but Halo does it well because its a good plot and had a good author.

I could go on argueing my point that people should open their minds more, but there are more narrow-minded people in the world then open-minded, so my point doesn't really matter and world is doomed.

(I know its a bit much for this time in the mourning but im fed up at the mo I can't be bothered with beig nice to people today)

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
If i had one bullet and a gun, i'd wonder who i'd shoot.

Cyfr - PLightstar

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
And just to rub salt in the wound, no game compares to the elder scrolls series, best games ever GTA series is coming close but '2yrs and still finding new stuff' can't say that about Any other game.

Ono

Part of the furniture
I've always wondered about you PLightstar.

Are you actually out of school yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom