Hallows eve

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
So, what is everyone doing this Halloween? Spend with the family or at the pub? :D Obviously it is not such an important day but still i m just thinking of walking down the nearest pub and eat some / take a few beers.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Going to my mates parents house on the coast somewhere for their wedding anniversary. Hawaiian theme. Will probably see what the nightlife is like afterwards. They have their own bar with pool table in their basement!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I just love trick-or-treat time. Saves me a fortune on meat for my pets...have been staving the crocs in their pit for a week now. Just need to stick a pumpkin over the trap door & I'll be all set...

Lakih

Resident Freddy
probobly sit home and play some mmo's... or possibly hit the clubs and look at some gurrls

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Not sure yet, either at my friends house, at home or some shit club wearing some shit costume.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I'm a poor student so I don't have that much money to spend because of Christmas coming up and have to pay for my skiing vacation soon, so I have to save my cash for bigger events than Halloween, although I would like to go out as the happy bunny again this year :(

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I have The Best Halloween planned ever!

Starting today!

Brought a massive pumpkin then im going out later to watch the vampires assistant (have my vampire t shirt on already)

tomorrow is work so nothing there

friday i'm delivering bat cookies to my old library (possibly wearing my fangs) then going on a ghost tour of the town hall, then weather permitting bat spotting in the park

Halloween *ah hem*
mid-morning/early afternoon going to a village in the new forest called Burley (google it) its full of witches and they do a major halloween there lol then home to carve said pumpkin & make pumpkin contest thread here,then have afternoon tea with bat cookies and watch Curse of the were rabbit. Then going to the Halloween event in the town gardens and finally home to watch halloween themed movies, drink wine and have a chinese!...and hopefully stay awake till midnight lol.

I love Halloween!!!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
ive no idea what im doing yet and im starting to worry

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I m torn between spending the weekend here (Stockholm) or in my old town. If i go back its the same old, so i would rather stay here even if it means i'll spend it alone.

But its good to see most of you have something planned at least..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Invite to a hallows eve BBQ, need to find out hwo to make a hangrope without it actually being able to hang someone :lol:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, the plas changed a bit. The party might not happen(sick peeps), which isn't a big loss really. Now the plan is to either stay home, eat munchies and play things where i can kill zombies, or hit the town to see the metal clubs.

Metal clubs + halloween = lovely outfits :sex:

Leaning on the home-night though, means no hangover and no loss of monetary assets.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
vampires assistant was great btw, we all really enjoyed it and loved the spider (sooo cute!!) am now going to read the Darren Shan books because they are supposed to be great...hope they don't change my opinion of the film though!

btw...

1 day to go till pumpkin contest!!!!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Funny tifbit though, hallows Eve is actually in Finland now, tomorrow is All Saints, which makes it weird as tomorrow is the hallows eve.

So today is the hallows eve, but it's tomorrow :lol:

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
Normally I ignore the whole thing, if we dont get a day off its not a proper holiday, with the exception of St Georges which we shud get one off anyway. But this year I am going to the pub where you have to be in a costume to be let in and its my GF friends birthday. So she has told be to at least try and enjoy myself, so I picked up a pretty decent V (v for vendetta) costume based on the Hugo Weavings V. Manged to get a few mates of mine to go as well so at least I won't be completely bored.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
house work tomorrow and have the option of travelling back to boro for a house party.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Gonna go visit my sisters new house with my fiance, nicking a lift down there (winchester way) with my rents. Looking forward to it. I think next week weve got a late halloween party to go to, which will prolly involve nothing to do with halloween but a lot to do with getting hammered.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
halloween so happens to be my bday, so i'm just gonna do the traditional and tell every girl i find interesting to wrap themselves up with their naughty nurse outfits and get themselves to my bed. i know one day it will eventually happen!

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
practicing quake for the upcomming event im attending

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom