Halfwitt the merc

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
hey guys just rolled a FOTM crush merc and headed into thid for a giggle.

ran into a few of you guys dueling :D Degenerez, Listerinity the BM and others ic ant remember

im only 21 atm and was unbuffed vs u list and when you died u dropped buffs so yay GO ME! im not boasting or anything but it really shows you how OP'd DT is on mercs. only using 3.1 spd weaps atm as qui so so painfully low i take 5 secs to hit.just running in rog armor atm so im a little gimped :flame:

Listerine

Fledgling Freddie
Aye, was a good duel :)

i was unlucky at the end tho, cuddn't hit u with DT but well played m8

Listerine

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Halfwit your fights were taped bar for one. Am about to put them up now along with a load of others that took place today.

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
mkj

thanks man, i was sure pedigree was you, now my suspicion is confirmed. ive read almost all of your posts and tbh you entertain me, your a funny guy and althought most dont like you, i do :). if your good at what you do flaunt it, thats what i say

ps would be great to see my fights from a different perspective, get em up asap so i can see :D :drink:

nice udeling also bud

peace

:cheers:

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
yup pwnd by a healer

yup degenerex pwnd me :) lol i just didnt seem to hit her for much at all, like i said im in rog gear atm so im using 3.0 spd hammers to boost my speed a tad, but i hit weak, 21 vs 24 buffed healer was pittyfull, her dps add stacked some dmg evuivilant to mine when off hand didnt land, diff story at 24 + sc :eek:

oh yeh i didnt run buffed at all :)

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Tis your dirty tricks that does the business for sure. Against me though I can keep the poison ticks going without needing styles :) . Will havva go at you soon. Dropped Aoln's level 24 sc'd merc inna duel.

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
Listerine VS Halfwit duel! Halfwit unbuffed? Listerine VS Phooka duel! Yah gotta hand it to these mercs! Amazed me dropping both

found this on your site.

''amazed me dropping both'' <--- what does this mean? you didn't drop me, we didn't duel :flame:

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Film page ammended now. Makes more sense hopefully.

Rathgen

Fledgling Freddie
Titan Moist said:
yup degenerex pwnd me :) lol i just didnt seem to hit her for much at all, like i said im in rog gear atm so im using 3.0 spd hammers to boost my speed a tad, but i hit weak, 21 vs 24 buffed healer was pittyfull, her dps add stacked some dmg evuivilant to mine when off hand didnt land, diff story at 24 + sc :eek:

oh yeh i didnt run buffed at all

Was fun :D

I must admit, Degenerez is all capped etc, but I really need that to run a solo healer. And as for being buffed, I hope people don't expect the buffing classes to run around unbuffed :)

I enjoy playing her. I die a lot, but the fights I win are really worth it (She soloed 220+ rp's so far, but has taken some time too).

Hope to see you all outthere again soon. (And was fun to see a trirealm duel gathering at mb at that hour on a friday night)

Degenerez

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
ah hey deg :D nice fight indeed, first stime i crossed u it wasnt a duel, we just clashed, good fight non the less :flame: have fun in thid and hope to cross u again. dont see many solo healers about :) pac > thid hehe

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
saw you in this but got bored so left to ding now 30 :) shot ya few times with bow intending suicide back so could go exp but you oddly just span in a circle? so killed ya as ya tryed run ck (sorry a ho merc poping its head around bridge to run home is just to cute to not finish)

lots hugs Halfwit maybe see ya in molvik

Simpathy vote 30 ranger
(just coz im called simpathy dosn't meen i care, and yes if its a enemy i shoot it, regardles of this dont add crap)

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
well yeah i was getting some crazy lag and comp freezes, but when i was on the troll ( think it was a troll, mind is a little hazy) i saw arrows start to plink in me, anway finnished of the troll and jumped of MB. realising ii had barely 7% HP i sat down to heal, but then thought, if that pesky lil ranger comes after me and finnishes me of in melee that will be humiliating, so i ran back to CK to heal, and u plinked me in the back, believe me i was holdig my breath there,, and when i suddenly dued... i shit my load lol
GJ fella :cheers: :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom