Half Life 2

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Woohoo! :D

Although, knowing Valve, I'll have to wait until it actually happens before I'll fully believe it.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Possibly not true :/

The admin on HL2Fallout is trying to confirm whether it was in fact Gabe who posted it (as well as the one on CSNation), as the IP that the post came from traces back to a public domain rather than Valve. Could just be he is at home and sent it :)

Just hope it is and not some joke :/

Although it is about as long as his normal posts :)

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Ukle said:
The admin on HL2Fallout is trying to confirm whether it was in fact Gabe who posted it (as well as the one on CSNation), as the IP that the post came from traces back to a public domain rather than Valve. Could just be he is at home and sent it :)
Would make sense, seeing as it was posted in the wee hours of this morning. I somehow doubt even Gabe would be at work at that sort of time...

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
Its fake

The Admins on HL2Fallout have decided its fake ... see here for linky -

HL2 Gold date fake

Edit:. Their forums are getting hammered so will copy and past the message -

After a close scrutiny of Gabe Newell’s account history on the forums, we've come to the conclusion that the gold post is a fake. While we can't be 100% certain at this stage, all indicators point towards someone hacking the forum account. That said, all Gabe's previous posts on these forums are quite legitimate.

We apologize for the confusion and will be investigating further. Theoretically, an IPB forum account should be very difficult to hack. Well, that was the theory at least. We'll keep you updated.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Ah damn. My pre-loaded steam gubbins had got all itchy :(

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
fatbusinessman said:
Although, knowing Valve, I'll have to wait until it actually happens before I'll fully believe it.

Excuse me for a second while I say "I told you so"... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom