Half Life 2 delayed till April 2004

O

old.LandShark

condolences.gif

I am so laughing at everyone who upgraded now to have new PCs in time for HL2's release.
HAHA.
/em delays new PC by another 4 months and saves at least £100 ^^

O

old.Dillinja

Looks like it's back to CS for me.

D

Danya

Originally posted by old.LandShark
condolences.gif

I am so laughing at everyone who upgraded now to have new PCs in time for HL2's release.
HAHA.
/em delays new PC by another 4 months and saves at least £100 ^^
Glad I didn't ;>

S

Sharma

I didn't upgrade either, however im planning to upgrade regardless this X-mas...

Mmmm, Lush graphics in games i have anyway..

O

old.Tohtori

Re-he-heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally now?

Well ain't this a day for popping the shampangé and an hour of jubilation. The great and mighty Half Game...err...Life part dos delayed. Ceeeeleeeebrate good times come on!

Now why i glad? Well this simple.

*ahem*

OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!!

Yup. Mark my words. It's all about that again. I bet there ain't that much new to the fonker.

C

Conchabar

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i h8 steam:(

A

Akuma-San

No supprise there... Id wanna rewrite the critical portions of the stolen code also to make cheat writers work a tiny bit harder.

Just hope Valve dont go under due to the hack insident :(

C

Cush

Somone actualy tought it would come out in time? What game that is beeing made these days aint prosponed for like 1 year, and then when they realease them you have to downlowad patches and fixes for the next 6+ months

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Cush
Somone actualy tought it would come out in time? What game that is beeing made these days aint prosponed for like 1 year, and then when they realease them you have to downlowad patches and fixes for the next 6+ months

yea mann fuk tha system etc

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
OMG PURTY GRAPHICS!!!

Yup. Mark my words. It's all about that again. I bet there ain't that much new to the fonker.

Yeah, yeah. Whatever, you big trendy cynic you. the fuck?
Every goddamn game due out from now until the end of time is going to have omg purty graphics. Does this mean they're all without exception going to be shite that anticipating eagerly is somehow an act worthy of scorn? Give me a break.
It's half-life 2. It's going to be a good game. Whether or not it's a spectacular game - especially as it will now be one of the later havox2 games rather than the first - remains to be seen.

O

old.Tohtori

My point there, dear Landshark, was not that simple. I meant that i haven't seen anything about Halflife2 that gives me the impression that it won't be just another first person shooter with, as always, better graphics then the last one.

You say:

It's half-life 2. It's going to be a good game.

I say:

It's a sequal, nothing much new i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom