half kill bill

E

ECA

Yeah I heard about that it sucks doesn't it.

If people can watch titanic they can watch this, it will be infinitely more exciting.

W

whipped

Screen Daily said Tarantino and Miramax were working on localised Asian versions of the films, which would be longer and show more graphic violence.
I know which one I'll be watching then.

X

Xtro

Have you read the first draft of the script thats on the net?

Cheesy as fuck but entertaining. Should look great but I think the splitting of it into two just takes the piss.

R3 DVD for me :(

S

Sar

They do this, after LoTRs 1&2 pwn the cinema two years in a row?

Oddness.

Z

.z.

Pearl Harbour was nearly 3 and a half hours long, and that didn't lose ticket sales (and it was a crap film, to boot).

He likes Uma, doesn't he?

The BBC Said:
Screen Daily said Tarantino and Miramax were working on localised Asian versions of the films, which would be longer and show more graphic violence.

What!? We get cut versions?! Not fair *sulks*

O

old.Fweddy

Well that's poo. If the DVD version is the same I won't be buying it. £15 for half a film would be effing stupid.

Is Jackie Brown any good?

T

Tom

Originally posted by old.Fweddy
Is Jackie Brown any good?

Yes, not rated as highly as RD or PF, but still a good film to watch, with some memorable lines.

And Pam Grier is damn sexy, even if she is getting on a bit.

Y

Yaka

thats daft, whats the matter with haveing a good old fashined Intermission half thru the movie, both Lawrence of arabia and Ghandi and many other classics had em, trantino is going lame

Z

.z.

Originally posted by Yaka
thats daft, whats the matter with haveing a good old fashined Intermission half thru the movie, both Lawrence of arabia and Ghandi and many other classics had em, trantino is going lame

It's not Tarantino's fault, it's the Americans who are too lazy to even sit through a whole film that's doing it.

L

leggy

Originally posted by .z.
It's not Tarantino's fault, it's the Americans who are too lazy to even sit through a whole film that's doing it.

3 hours without food? MADNESS!

X

Xtro 2.0

I think its a travesty tbh and I won't be bothering going to the flicks (along with the mobile phone txt pikey chair rippers) and will just *acquire* it then buy the R3 DVD when its out.

Bad enough they split it into two but to cut for the Western audience...ffs.

T

The Kingpin

Hmm, 3 hours eh?

I've heard LotR: Return of the King has reached 4 hours so far, and they have not finalised the editing yet.

And Quantum tarantino is no longer going to make The Vega Brothers :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom