O

old.Galieran

I have!

Halbard of the stonewatch:
Polearms Style: +4, Slash style +3, Parry style +1, Body Res.: 2%
Dps. 16,2 Spd 5,6
Qual: 90%

I want:

I am thruster and would like to trade this weapon for the Stonewatch Bill, if anyone has it...

And no you cannot buy it, I either trade items or give items.

Please message me in-game or post here.

L

loxleyhood

I have the bill, and im looking for someone to take it off my hands, but being a scout and all im not really that interested in that polearm you're offering. If you can fetch me the bow of doom or perhaps some pieces of dark crystalline studded then I'll be more than happy to trade.

O

old.Mousah

lol Halbard of the stonewatch for a bow of doom.....sounds like a good traid....not :p

T

Tigerius

Tell ya what, I have these 2 Crystalline pieces just dying in my vault and been very close to deletion, Loxley gets those, Erhardt gets his Bill and I'll have a 1 more slot in my vault.

C

Cerverloc

Yeah lol. Someone is trying to trade sucky Dartmoor stuff for fine Barfog stuff. Go fool someone else.

BTW if you want a good halberd go hunt Mouth in Llyn Barfog. He drops the Bloodied Halberd with 93% quality. Far better then the stonewatch.

O

old.Galieran

Hmm, that "Mouth in Llyn Barfog"! What lvl is he, how many ppl of what lvls should I bring?..Guess its gonna be hard to find the ppl to help be kill him with Darkness Falls,new epic quest and events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom