Hail!

Gamah_

Regular Freddie
Reminded about this forum from a post on Massively! Its been a long time...any of the old faces about still? I remember having multi-page flame wars with brite...ahhh to be young, fat and living in your parents house playing daoc 16 hours a day haha. :)

Looking forward to running into some old friends in Camelot unchained although I don't get much time to game these days!

Hope all my old friends (and foes) are well!

Gamah

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, welcome back Gamah :p there is an unchained forum up here on freddyshouse, go give it a poke.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Are you still in a loving yet sexually unrewarding relationship with your sister?!

wb!

Afran

Part of the furniture
Hmm, played a Minstrel on Prydwen right? =P

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi Gamah! Welcome back! Lots of people are returning to FH and are roaming about in the CU section. Go have a look and see If you Can find some old faces. I'm sure you can :)

Gamah_

Regular Freddie
Na man, you haven't seen my sister! Nothing sexual about her!

Yep played the worlds greatest minstrel on Prydwen...oh no Steve Irwin was better than me :(

Looking forward to CU except I was disappointed in no PvE I wan't to be a care bare. I'll head over to the forums...hopefully they have a minstrel class in the game so I can reprise Gamah :) although it's a terrible name.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Now all we need is for Clown to come back again.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If you build it they will come :p as CU draws closer more and more old farts will return.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
seems the shit is seeping through the cracks :(

carp

One of Freddy's beloved
i was speaking to straef a couple of weeks ago not sure what happened to him after that though, wb gamah :D

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Crapp and Straef, couple of names I haven't heard in bloody years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom