Hail friends.......

K

kayless

I'm a fellow UK'er, been playing on the US servers since day one. Thought i'd pop in to say hi and let you know about my forums. I only just found this place :rolleyes:

They can be found at www.critshot.com. Many of you may have been there already but for those thta don't know, they are for ALL archer classes in ALL realms. A small portion maybe a little ahead of you guys, regarding patches etc. There is stacks of useful information, hints and tips, hunting guides. With over 14,000 posts I'm sure you can find some cool stuff for your character.

Feel free to pop in and say howdy :)

How are the UK servers anyhow, seem they are quite busy most of the time. I must admit it is hard sometimes when the US servers get going at 2am LOL

www.critshot.com

S

SFXman

Sweet, I think I am registered there and should visit more often. 14,000 posts? I have 2,0xx ;)
Anyhoo, great place for info.

K

kayless

hehe .......

Do you have a job or are you full time on these forums :)

K

Keri

I did the "What D&D Character Are You" quiz, and I'm a True Neutral Elf Bard Ranger. Kinda funny really, as my main is a bard, and my alt is a ranger!

S

SFXman

Omg, nice match. Chose your classes wisely I guess.

F

Flimgoblin

Want to do an archer... but already got my four classes on excalibur.

I could start a luri ranger on pryd I suppose but I'm thinking of doing a hunter on one of the german servers. (to avoid the criticism for being a cheesy glory seekr and going an archer... I'll take the least powerful one :))

not that I'll ever get it to battleground level or anything anyway.

T

Tasans

Lawful Good Human Paladin/Cleric follower of Tyr
bah
Tempus 0wns j00

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom