Hail and wel met... who can help me enter this fine game?

CiaranTheFox

Fledgling Freddie
Hail and well met,
I am Valentine and I have been playing Ultima Online for quite a while (8 years). I tried AO, SWG and I was a beta for DAoC. Well... I subscribed for the 14 trial of this nice game. It seems quite a fun game and I would like to join as a subscriber... I tried to buy it a local store, but I could only find the Shrouded Isles expansion... with only the cd-key for the expansion. I bought the game since I live in The Netherlands and I would like to play on a European server. Is there anyone who knows how I can get a DAoC cd-key for free? In UO there used to be a buddy-programme, which made it possible to let friends join the game. Does DAoC have something similar? (read something about it, still not sure). Could someone please help me?
Thanks in advance
May thee farewell,
Valentine (Silvenblade, Aglartaur, Thineanor etc.)

Zede

Part of the furniture
think you will have to part with some hard earned cash m8

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Can't you just continue subscribing after the trial?

I don't know about ordering it in NL but here in Sweden there's a cheap box called Dark Age of Camelot - Fullversion: it includes the SI/ToA, housing and New Fronteirs updates. here in sweden u can buy it for about 300 Swedish crowns (about 25£)

If u buy anything, just make sure it's Wanadoo and not Mythic that is the publisher. Wanadoo is the pblisher for EU and Mythic for US.

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
out of curiosity... did you play Europa or Drachenfels in UO? (I'm assuming it was one of those since you want to play a European server in DAoC...

I played on Europa for almost 5 years before I moved to the Euro version of camelot full time (back in the Euro beta).

A

Aoln

Ogrelin Blodig said:
If u buy anything, just make sure it's Wanadoo and not Mythic that is the publisher. Wanadoo is the pblisher for EU and Mythic for US.
Tbh that's probably not the best advice considering the EU (well english servers) population, especially for new comers to the game, might just be worth going to the US. :|

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Aoln said:
Tbh that's probably not the best advice considering the EU (well english servers) population, especially for new comers to the game, might just be worth going to the US. :|

Well HELLO doh!!? we NEED new players.....!!!

I'm willing to help out new players at any time!

I used to play UO on the Europa server, my main char was Jearom in the Deewater guards, damn those where the days! :)

Demrog

Fledgling Freddie
Ogrelin Blodig said:
Well HELLO doh!!? we NEED new players.....!!!

I'm willing to help out new players at any time!

I used to play UO on the Europa server, my main char was Jearom in the Deewater guards, damn those where the days! :)

My main was called Morten (I was known as Morten of Europa on the Stratics forums) and he was in Clan Latria before I eventually gave up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom