Hail all

O

old.Gorthol

hello all, I have found my way these boards, but I must say that im a little sad :( where are all the other oldies from the officiel forum ( may it rest in peace) I miss aeiedill, landarm hulbur and all the others

O

old.Spiritwolf

Welcome Gorthol...

Hopefully many others will follow soon

*fingers crossed*

At least Brannors here, and that should be good for some entertaining reads :p

O

old.tRoG

aeiedill is here, i saw him posting in dismay of not being able to put a pic in his sig :p

O

old.Gorthol

that is great news trog..brings light and hope to me heart..now hopefully GOA will improve

F

Flimgoblin

I'm here... posted a bit of spam on the olde forums

(even managed to annoy brannor with some monty python ! rar!)

no real point to this post, just want to moo a little

:m00: :m00: :m00:

and start my migration from penge to brentford.

:m00:

ok I'm hooked on these forums now.

O

old.Kharos

Hail :)
Ouch big hail dat stuff hurts man :(

I dunno for sure but I'd guess there was quiet a migration over here... it took me 3.5 hours to get my activation key to post :(

Maybe thats whats keeping a few ppl.

Hmm, I is also haveing teething problems.. I switched off the "send me an email every time some posts to a thread you've posted on" but I'm still getting them...

Forum is fast enough though..

S

SFXman

Hail friend! I do hope that some more people will be arriving here sometime soon.
I sure as hell like the forum, most will too after colors are changed (although I myself don't mind the green at all).

A

Aeiedil

i am hear gorthol, and have already claimed the Exc\RP forum as my own ;) it seems a kobbie tried to follow you, it ordered a pint of "Wooden Hammer"

*Sigh*

S

SFXman

Claimed it as your own, hehe.... interesting.

A

Aeiedil

indeed :) it should now be correctly known as Aeiedel's Tavern ;)

(on the goa boards i was the only one posting most hte time on the hib exc rp forum, so i claimed it as my own, if only it coulda been named Aeiedil's Tavern instead of Hibernia's Tavern)

(only seems right i reclaim what is mine eh ;))

(and incase anyone has noticed i do have interchangable e's and i's at the end of my name)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom