HAhahhahahahah albz have skills

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
u replaced the z on skillZ for skills :( /slap :p

and it sucks ass dont it, thid will now get to the point where albs are camping mpk for hours on end farming the soloers :/

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
u replaced the z on skillZ for skills :( /slap :p

and it sucks ass dont it, thid will now get to the point where albs are camping mpk for hours on end farming the soloers :/

And that differs from the last 4 years...how? ;)

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
past month and a half thid has been zerged by middies either all huggin CK in 1 big zerg or all camping apk with 1 big zerg :/ now they got CK again, what joy

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
And the reason for camping is that the campers are CASTERS or SEERS.

Correct if I'm wrong, because when I was in the tower regaining health I just saw SMs and Shamans. Do you think they can harm you in melee? no.. ^^

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Ahtlehson said:
And the reason for camping is that the campers are CASTERS or SEERS.

Correct if I'm wrong, because when I was in the tower regaining health I just saw SMs and Shamans. Do you think they can harm you in melee? no.. ^^

yup regaining health FOR SURE :twak:

like it would take 3 hours 2 regain health :eek7:

so stop making silly little excuses :m00:

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Sean said:
past month and a half thid has been zerged by middies either all huggin CK in 1 big zerg or all camping apk with 1 big zerg :/ now they got CK again, what joy

ohh like albs befor that time then :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
krall said:
ohh like albs befor that time then :D

with alb the different is that it would be maybe 3/4 ppl in ck but with mid FG's sit in there

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Sean.. Your crying is so pointless. I have never seen more than 3 there camping.

Still they are mostly casters.

Bladze

Fledgling Freddie
Im with Sean here, im sorry but mids too tend to sit in CK chamber up fire off, sit chamber up etc etc. Dunno about numbers but I dont see why being a caster automatically means u have to camp CK, KB or APK. Just spent two afternoons in thid levelling from 20-24 on my chanter and even tho we had CK for most of it we roamed the whole time. With range advantage the mellee excuse doesnt really apply and if your a shammie surely your the king of kiting anyway!! Only time we spent in CK was when we were defending it. Once successfuly and one we lost to a well organized mid zerg.

Come out the keep, roam a bit, sure u might die more often but you might actually kill a few aswell.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Bladze said:
Im with Sean here, im sorry but mids too tend to sit in CK chamber up fire off, sit chamber up etc etc. Dunno about numbers but I dont see why being a caster automatically means u have to camp CK, KB or APK. Just spent two afternoons in thid levelling from 20-24 on my chanter and even tho we had CK for most of it we roamed the whole time. With range advantage the mellee excuse doesnt really apply and if your a shammie surely your the king of kiting anyway!! Only time we spent in CK was when we were defending it. Once successfuly and one we lost to a well organized mid zerg.

Come out the keep, roam a bit, sure u might die more often but you might actually kill a few aswell.

well said imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom