TV hahaha!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
just nerding out a bit on the interwebs after watching Glee and cba to turn tv off so watching a show called tool academy, basically blokes who are twats are taken by their gfs to a place to learn how to not be a twat. One of the tasks was they had to hike with their gfs weight in sand in a backpack and carry it the whole way.

This guy put his backpack on and just went *scouse accent* "uurgh lindsey ya fat bitch" I roffled tbh!!

Not sure how hiking and wheelbarrow racing is supposed to teach guys that being a useless, annoying, embarrassing twat is not a way to sustain a long lasting, happy relationship (top tip: gals [most of us] like dicks, we just don't want to date them) but tis really rather amusing tv.

Anyway cba to watch any more but thought I'd just share that bit of comedy gold with y'all hehe

Mey

Part of the furniture
On the subject of tool academy does anyone know the song that was used just before they started too do the eviction thing. It sounds really familiar but i can't put my finger on it.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Seems to be very popular with the ladies, then again there are a huge amount of arsehole boyfriends out there. Women always seem to fall hard for the real shitbags.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
...d'oh!! I should of mentioned in the first part the guy was 18 stone and his gf (11.5 stone) gave him a piggy back for 100 yards, might make more sense now rofl!

leviathane

Part of the furniture
cba to make another thread so gonna hijack this one seeing as it's labelled tv xD

but anyone watched bobs burgers tonight? it's kinda quirky but i liked it.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
cba to make another thread so gonna hijack this one seeing as it's labelled tv xD

but anyone watched bobs burgers tonight? it's kinda quirky but i liked it.

How could you have watched it when it hasn't finished yet on E4? The end could be horrifically shit.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
oh you caught me, i should have said i'm currently watching this and enjoying it. Cock haha xD

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Yep Doc is a complete cock, I could not agree more. :p

leviathane

Part of the furniture
i know it's a bit girly and it's only a pilot episode, but 'the big c' seems promising :D and the woman in it is fit.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
ah shitehawks I wanted to watch bobs burgers lol, it was on 4 right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom